1

(Lysanne's P.O.V.)

I wore my new dress that Beau always wanted to wear. I was excited to see her reaction to this dress, she'll love it.
The doors of the lift opened when I arrived at the right floor. I stepped out of the elevator and went to Beau's room. Before I entered the room I glanced inside from the window. Her eyes were closed. She's sleeping.
I went inside and smiled widely.

"Do you like my dress?" I said quite loudly so I wake her up. She didn't react. Then I noticed the machines next to her bed that kept her health up. Her heartbeat was at 0. I dropped my bag on the ground. I took a step closer to her bed.

"Beau?" I stammered.

No reaction. She wasn't breathing. Tears were falling down. I sat on her bed and stared at the ground. After a few minutes I layer next to her on the bed. Pulling her death body softly to me. The doctors ran into the room.

"Lysanne..." The chinese one said.

"Shut up u useless woman." Lysanne.

"I'm..so..." The doctor who acts like a slut tried to calm me down.

"We had so much more to do... I need more hot sex with her!" I cried out loud. "She can't leave me like this!"

I hid my face in the neck of Beau. Her hair smelled like lavender. I tried to smile my emotion away but it didn't help. I was stroking her hair.

"I'm sure, even when your dead, your body still rocks, girl~!" I smirked at her corpse.

"Lysanne its time to say goodbye..." The chinese freak lays her hands on my shoulders trying to get me out of the bed. I kicked her with my heel in her belly. She fell in the ground.

"I'll drown you with my bare hands if you even try to touch us."

"Lysanne you can't stay here the whole night!" The slut doctor said.

"Alright." I stood up. I took Beau's body and carried her in bride style out of the room.

"If you excuse us... We're going home..."

I looked at Beau's lifeless face and smiled.

"Let's go home..." I left the patient room and went to the elevator with Beau in my hands.

"What are you gonna do with her?!" The doctors shouted at us.

I stopped in the elevator and pressed the button to the main floor. I looked at the doctors who stood there watching us leaving.

"We're gonna have some goodbye sex." I smiled.

"...And it's gonna be hot."
And the doors closed of the elevator.