Amaimon x Male reader

I glared hopelessly at the gleaming blue moon as my window scattered the zircon blue beams around my room. The stars looked as of they had been scraped against the jet black sky.

I sighed after my long day and leapt from my bed where a had perched myself to admire the night sky. I walked over the window and felt the night breeze kiss against my warm, soft skin causing my to give off a small shudder.

Again I let a deep sigh escape my parched throat as I thought about all the lustful teases I played on people today, without actually touching anyone, as a cheeky smile found it's way on my lips.

I went back and perched my self in the same position on my bed as I felt my pillow gently hug the back at my head. Just as I felt my eyelids craving to go into a deep, undisturbed slumber; two pointed boots delicately place themselves on my windowsill. My whole body screamed but no sound made its way out of my sealed lips.

"Who are you!" I exclaimed, finally finding my voice while failing miserably to hide the fear in my shattered tone. "What do you want!" The same shattered tone left my quivering lips.

"Does he want to kill me" I thought. At that moment, frightening thoughts entered my blood, causing me to shake and pump the images of blood shed around my brain.

"Amaimon," he said. The green haired figure leapt onto my carpeted floor and continued,

"I came to play with you."

He was so nonchalant about the whole thing and that really passed me off. It was as if he didn't just FUCKING JUMP THROUGH MY FRICKIN WINDOW! I neglected to think what he meant by the term 'play with me.' He slowly edged towards the foot of my bed as the masculine figure towered over me.

"The way you teased people looked fun," he confessed while an innocent grinned filled his face, meanwhile I was edging back until the back off my head slowly found the wall.

I swallowed deeply and braced my self as the green haired other crawled towards me. His breath smelt sweet and felt warm against my cheek. I felt his tongue slowly creep into my mouth. I opened my eyes in disgust as I tried to push him away but it was no use. Suddenly thoughts flooded my mind. Was I actually enjoying this? I felt the blood rush to my cheeks, making them change a deep shade of crimson.

He pulled his tongue out of my panting mouth as our tongues remained half way out of our mouths, connected by a string of thick saliva. Taken away by his sweet kiss, I edged towards him as my eyes begged for another. He leaned in as I opened my mouth, letting his sweet tongue tango with mine while he kissed every inch of my mouth.

The kiss became rougher, forcing my head back against my pillow. He pulled my arms above my head and intertwined our fingers, pinning me down. I slowly let his kiss take me into euphoria as he began to push are bodies together. I was taken away, no one ever had this effect on me before, especially in under five minutes. He finally pulled his tongue away from my gaping mouth while he took off our shirts.

He pushed his knees into my inner legs, forcing them apart as he pushed his hot bare chest into mine creating a friction. It felt nice. Finally he moved, forcing our groins together. This made me very aroused. I let out a gentle moan as my member became hard in my underwear. Noticing, Amaimon let out a sweet chuckle.

"You're so cute," he whispered into my ear; he began to nibble on it gently on it.

A small smile crept onto my face as I was content with his company, "You've tamed me," I some how replied while breathing heavily as my throbbing member was starting to hurt from the the prolonged friction. Amaimon blushed, somehow I knew he had never thought of the idea of taming someone before. It made a deep connection between us.