Chapter 1: Cody Carson and I Just Made Eye Contact!

I woke up this morning to her alarm. It was blasting Heartbreaker 101 by Set It Off. I get up and change into my Ash Costello is my Queen tee shirt and a pair of black leggings and combat boots. I put on my makeup trying to make it as Ash Costello as I could.

My mom drives me to the bus stop, once the bus arrives I get on it. I plug in my earbuds and jam out to Cinematics. I have to stop in the middle of Partners In Crime because I had arrived at school.

I grab my stuff and head to first period. I was sat with Maren in front of me, Sadie behind me, Jessica to my right, Claire to my left, Quinn next to Claire, and Morgan behind Jessica. We begin to talk about Set it Off until the announcements.

"Today we have an assembly, you can bring your phones just don't use them until the assembly begins," The Principal says. We all begin to wonder what the assembly could be.

Soon we get called to the gym. Maren, Sadie, Claire, Morgan, Quinn, Jessica, and I all are side by side in the front row of the bleachers.

"So today we have a band and the lead singer of another band here to perform for you all," The principal announces. My eyes go wide as I begin to freak out.

"I'm going to invite them in now," The Principal says," first we have: Cody Charles Carson!" I begin to freak out along with the others sitting beside me.

As Cody walks in I freak out, he looks at me. We make eye contact. I look over to Maren and shout, "I JUST MADE EYE CONTACT WITH CODY CARSON!"

The principal welcomes the other boy in. "Here we have the lead singer of a horror rock band, Ash Costello!" The principal says. I begin to cry. I was finally meeting my queen.