Unredeemed

I sit alone in my room, staring at nothing apart from the bare wall. The paint is cracking, I can see the creamy white underneath the black. I notice a sudden movement from the corner of my eye, I ignore it. That is, until the product of that movement jumps upon my lap, purring, begging for even an ounce of attention. I pet her, I can't help but notice just how fragile this animal is. She nudges the palm of my hand I have no choice but to give her every bit of affection I possess. A loud noise erupts from the hallway, followed with yelling from my mother and father. I hear him throw her to the ground, and her crawling away. I feel awful for her, just as she probably feels awful whenever it's me out there. I hear my fathers loud taunting voice. 

"It's your fault." He screams. "I used to love you, but you fucked it up. Like you fuck everything else up, our child in there? She was beautiful! But, look at what she became, because of you!" I hear a sudden silence, I cringe knowing this cannot be good. My mother stands up, with her eyes narrowed towards my father.  

"Listen here, Arnie! There is not a single thing wrong with our- uh, my angel in there. She was beautiful the day she was born, just as she's beautiful now." My mothers voice stops just as soon as I hear a loud smack. It's uncomfortably silent for a moment, then she clears her throat and continues on. "Erin is perfect, she makes good grades, I wouldn't be surprised if she made valadictorian in a couple of years, she's pure, she couldn't lie to save her life, unfortunately, and above all that, she is our daughter! Even if she had imperfections, you're supposed to love her for them, not throw her around, yell, and hit her for them. They're what makes her who she is, sh-" He cuts her off again. I hear a loud crash causing both my kitten and I to jump.  

The house is now dead silent, other than for the cat, clawing at the door.  

"Erin! Get that thing to shut the hell up!" I swiftly run over to Ellie and place her into my arms. Knowing that if I disobey, it might just make it worse for my mother.

**********************

Hello there, who ever is reading this sentence.

Is this complete crap? I apologize if it is.. >.< Feel free to leave feedback. (I take critism quite well. ^.^)