Introduction

This is a story of love, obsession, redemption, rebirth and revenge.

He was a beast , a cold blooded mafia leader, a heartless monster that's what people know him as. But what they don't know is before he was all of       these he was an innocent boy who had loved a girl with everything he had.

But she had betrayed him in the worst possible manner or so he thought .He believed that she deceived him with his own brother for power, for money.

But truth was left far behind and she died in a brutal accident. He thought she deserved it , for she had betrayed him. All these events happened when he was 21 .

Now at the age of 40 , he had everything, power , money , people. He was the mafia and his name created terror in the hearts of people. He was a multi billionaire. After she betrayed him for money, power he became power hungry, a monster and lost his innocence.

Still Nathaniel was a little human for his best friend who also had been his apprentice , Eros Deluca .  He has seen how much his wife had loved him and made them together with little effort. Still he was not able to trust anyone nor love like he had loved her. He wanted to avenge the deception she had given him and had turned him cold but no such luck since she died

That was until he found her again , but this time she was young just like she was before she died. He was surprised  and shocked to see her . She had died in front of his eyes in a car blast . How come she was here again?

Cassandra is a very enthusiastic, bubbly  and cheerful girl like most of her age at 18. She was just fresh out of high school after graduating with somewhat average marks. She was an orphan who was raised in an orphanage yet no one or nothing was able to dampen her spirit.

She was crazy and was full of life . Even though the life had thrown challenges to her at every step she was never discouraged nor bothered about it. She wore thick , black rimmed glasses and had a soft black hair which seemed to have been cut in a very haphazard manner without any proper supervision. She  always wore baggy sweaters or totally worn out jeans which she had received from orphanage donated by some people. All in all she was like a zombie . Yet she was full of happiness and spreaded her cheerfulness around her too.

She had no idea  that it had been her rebirth or that she had to avenge her death in the past life and punish all those who had conspired against her and her only love.

She was reborn to complete her incomplete love story and turn that beast into a human .

Would she remember her past life? Will she be able to prove her innocence ? Will she be able to tame the monster and make him love her again ? Most important will she be able to punish those who had killed her?

To know keep reading my story.

Hey ppl this is my second book and hopefully u all will like it.
I want to know who want me to continue this story?
Once I feel I have got enough response only then I will continue it.