The Day We Met & We Connected

(This my First ever fanfiction ever and this fanfiction came out from part of my dream!! (weired huh) But i changed it a little bit even though this is one of a sudden dream!! To let yall all know that Infinite is not my main group of all Kpop but it's mainly groups that begins with B's!!! ANYWAY I hope you guys like my fanfiction of Infinite <3 :D)

Characters 

(*YOU) Kim So Hyun (also called Sohyuniee!!)

She's a funny, okay smart girl living in Cali who loves to sing and dance throughout her life!! Her parent had a divorce and she is now living with her dad due to her mother drinking problems. After that her dad ended up marrying a women who is Ailee mom( who is a well-known singer that sang Heaven, I Will Show You, etc plus played in Dream High 2) So now she is living with Aillee for 2 years already and now known as her Step-sister where her and Ailee become singer together (even though she is already idol before her, they usually sing together on Sohyuniee Youtube channel called the S.H. Live) 

Lee Yejin (Ailee)

Now known as Sohyuniee sister who is one of the now known singer in Korea for her wonderful voice. During the time she became an Kpop idol and bringing along her Sister,  she had become in love with someone? And who will that be???

Infinite members

Kim Sung gyu (Sunggyu)

The leader of Infinite with such a cool act of himself that he ended up realizing things later but actually he just a funny and cool guy to hang with when you get to know him. And he always care for his member and right now looking for love <3

Kim Myunng Soo (L)

Vocalist and Face of the group of Infinite who is the most romantic guy but also a funny guy among Infinite and mainly get's all the girls but doesn't actually have one :(

Nam Woo Hyun (Woohyun)

The main vocalist of Infinite who is sooo cute, loveable, and great making friends with many people including girls. (Throwing hears at you for affection <3 <3 <3 <3)

Jang Dong Woo (Dongwoo- my main bias <3 :D )

The main rapper of Infinite who is always excited, really funny guys, a deep sleeper, and really fun to be with!!! 

Lee Ho Won (Hoya)

Main Dancer of Infinite & rapper where he is set as the cute and awesome guy to be with and when it come's to dancing you will randomly just ended up dancing along when you don't notice at all!! :D

Lee Seong Yeol (Sungyeol)

Vocalists of Infinite who is so playful that you just wanna play along with him at all times and always laugh at basically all his jokes!!

Lee Sung Jong (Sungjong <3)

Vocalist & Maknae of Infinite who is the most cute and adorable guys with everything he do and acts and he is very close with Sohyuniee when he finally met her later on at the Mama's Awards

( Yes I am talking about the Mama's Awards in Hong Kong where they are practicing for the Awards )

Mark (from Got7)

Mark is Sohyunnie brother who will soon be debuting in Got7 who haven't been debut till 2014. Also he's Sohyunnie trust for her brother at all times even if it's retarded (she that type of girl who only listen to her parents/brother and follow along)

Jackson (also from Got7)

Mark bestfriend where Mark set up a date for Sohyuniee and him to date and now known as her Boyfriend for already a year and 3 months (both a very perfect couple and she might end up marrying him, you may not know)