The story of us :">

CHAPTER 1

Aug. 26, 2011

I just wanna share this wonderful day today. It's all because of my SUPER Crush. I had a crush on him since 1st yr college. Petiks lang dati. Sulyap-sulyap lang. It's not 'super' crush na. But now, OMG! Ã- He makes me blush, always. Hnstly & srsly. Ãœ

He makes me feel this SUPER KILIG FOREVER FEELING! :"">

I prefer to call him 'CHARGER'. Make sense?

After the vacation, I just saw him again on our saturday training of PEP. He's a v'ball player & they're having also their practice at East Wing 3rd flr.

This was what happened. I was shocked first when I first saw him again. I couldn't believe that DESTINY will make a way. And it happens... We tend to look accidentally at each other, smiling and laughing. =))). KILIG RIGHT?

As I was sitting on the bench there, I just noticed that he intend to get closer with me. HAHA. Funny right? LOL. Some sort of ASSUMING MOMENT. I just felt that. And our arms accidentally touched one another. And there comes the much awaited SPARK! Haha.

He's not that HANDSOME, hnstly. But his appeal? THAT'S IT.

Can't say more than that. He's this type of guy who makes me blush, smile and nervous at times. Especially when I hear his name, and ofcourse when I see him. He's the super crush of mine.

I HOPE THAT IT'LL LAST LONG.

*Fast forward..

Earlier, i passed by the corridor expecting to see him. And BOOM! "It became koko crunch!" haha. Jk.

He's there taking their exam. He was seated outside along the hallway. As I walked by that way, I tend to stop a second beside him, and wooooa! He's so cool. He's so MABANGO! :) (Another thing I want about Guys! \m/)

Then suddenly, at the dome, my WANTUEN C'MATES always tease me. So, he passed by with his gal and I was ju