Chapter One

(her outfit for the day)

Pokemon: 

Chandelure

Braviary 

Shiny alteria-colors: Red and black (can mega evolve)

Serperior 

Hydreigon 

mega Scizor fused with another hydreigon

~3rd person~

Zoe Sycamore is the 15 year old girl's name. Scratch that...Make that 16 because today is her birthday and she is going to see her father in Lumiose city at the Pokemon Research center. Yep. her father is Professor Sycamore and he is going to give her a pokedex. 

~Zoe's Point~ 

i was skipping around my room, getting ready to head to Lumiose city, when my mom came in with my female meowstick and i grinned at Mom. "you ready?" i nodded as i put on my beanie and grabbed my bag. "Yep! Are you ready, Mela?" "meow!" [Yep!] i giggled as i hugged Mom and the two of us started running to the next city, which happens to be Lumiose. I arrived in front of dad's work and i entered the building to see four kids, two males and two girls, talking to my father as i grinned when Meowstick runs between two of them towards dad. "How did a meowstick get in here?" I walked up, "because she is mine. I brought her with me to see Professor Sycamore. Otherwise known for me as Dad." The group turns to look at me in shock as i grinned at them and Dad grinned as well, "Hello Zoe. here to get your pokedex?" i nodded, "yep! I literally ran the whole way without a break because I'm super excited!" He chuckled as the door opened, making me look to see a red haired girl next to a dark blue haired male with striking blue eyes that looks around my age. Whoa....he is cute.... my face heats up slightly at my thought as he looks at me and the girl walked up to us. "You look like Professor Sycamore.....why is that?" i grinned at her, "because he is related to me. He's my dad." Her eyes, as did the male's, grew wide and i only giggled. "my name's Mairin and this is Alain. we are traveling together." i smiled, "Nice to meet you Mairin and Alain. My name is Zoe Sycamore." Alain smiles, "You got a key stone on that necklace." i gasped as i looked down to see the necklace was showing itself and i sighed, "yeah. I got two pokemon that can mega evolve. "One of them is a interesting pokemon. Correct, Zoe?" i nodded, "Yeah thats correct Dad." Ash looked at my dad confused then he grinned, "Lets have a pokemon battle, Zoe. I want to see that interesting pokemon." i grinned, "Are you sure? Its pretty strong." "Then we got a challenge. Pleeeeeaaaaase?" He extended the please, making me giggle, "Alright. dad where should we battle?" He motioned with his head for us to follow him into the outside and Ash got on one side as i got on the other. "Lets go greninja!" I smirked as i grabbed the pokeball, "lets go, Scizdreigon!"