Nina and Ian love story

Background: Nina and Ian met on set of vampire diaries. They are currently filming season 3. Nina and Ian have not had a relationship beyond friendship other than on set, but both have feeling for each other and both are aware of the others feelings. They have a week off from filming and they decided to rent an apartment on the beach together for the week.

"It's such a beautiful day today" Nina says to Ian as they walk down the beach of Venice. "Not as beautiful as you" Ian says smiling. "That was really cheesy Ian." Nina says laughing. Ian joins in. They walk for a few minutes, than, around noon decide to go get food from a close by seafood restaurant. Ian pulls out a chair for Nina and motions her to sit down. "We'll thank you" Nina laughs "No problem!" Ian says smiling back at her. They finish eating than go back to their beach apartment in Santa Monica Pier. They sit down on the stiff hotel beds. "What now?" Nina asks. "I don't care. We can Do whatever you want." Ian responds, pointing the remote to the tv. "This is the last day we have off from filming! We are going to do something!" Nina says " Calm down Nina." Ian says laughing "We can do whatever you want. I'm up for anything. I like hanging out with you so as long as I can do that I don't care where we go." Nina smiles and looks down at her phone trying to avoid saying something back. Sensing the awkwardness, Ian changes the subject. "Why don't we go to the fair down in Venice?" Ian suggests. "Okay! that sounds fun." Nina responds. Ian grabs a pile of clothes and walks into the bathroom to change. Nina quietly walks towards the not fully closed bathroom door and peeks in through the crack. She watches as Ian takes off his shirt, exposing his chiseled abs. Ian looks at the door. Nina jumps away so he can't see her, landing face down on the carpet. Ian runs over to see what the bang was. He starts laughing. "You creeper!" "I was not creeping!" Nina says. Ian grins "whatever you say..." Ian reaches his hand out to help her up. "Are you ready?" Nina says refusing to make eye contact. "yeah I'm ready. Let's go." They walk to the car and get in. Nina keeps her head down. "What's up?" Ian says grabbing her leg. Nina stares at his hand, tightly grasping her thigh. She looks up, her eyes meeting his. There eyes lock for a long second, till Ian looks down. "There is nothing up, i just have nothing to say." Nina says, trying to cover up her feelings. "whatever" Ian says in disbelief. Nina watches him as he drives. Ian notices her staring. He looks at her. tension rises in the car. " Seriously Nina what's going on you have been acting weird sense we left." "I'm fine. Just a bit tired I guess." Ian says nothing and continues driving. They arrive in Venice around 8:30. "Can we go on the Farris wheel first!!!" Nina says, acting herself again. "Yeah sure let's go" Nina runs over and gets in line. They bored the Farris wheel and slowly ride up. "This week has been really fun Nina, I'm really glad I was able to spend it with you." Ian says sincerely. "Aww me to." Nina says smiling. Ian puts his arm around her and she lays her head on his shoulder. Ian kisses her head. Nina looks up at him. Their noses almost touching. "I'm glad I could spend this week with you to." Nina says smiling. "Liar." "No I am telling the truth. I've had fun." Nina responds, slightly grinning. Ian smiles back. The Farris wheel comes to a stop. Ian gets up than puts out his hand to help Nina up. Ian and Nina ride a few more rides than leave. "That wasn't exactly what I was expecting." Nina says as she gets in the car. "I thought it was fun." Ian says back. "No you didn't. You didn't laugh once." Nina argues. "I was with you, it was fun." Ian says. Nina looks out her window, not responding. They get back to the apartment at 11:00 "What was actually wrong with you today Nina? "Nothing... I... Uhh.. Just nothing." Nina says unsure of how to respond. "Nina we are close enough to be able to talk. Tell me what was up." "it's just you suggest to spend our week off together and you act all sweet and you take your shirt off and you make it so hard for me." Nina confesses. "Making what hard for you!" Ian shouts "This. Your making this hard for me. It's so hard to be just friends to someone you are in love with!!!" Nina yells back. Silence fills the room. Nina looks up at Ian. He grabs her by the waist and pulls her close. "It's been just as hard for me." Ian whispers. He stares at her lips. Nina leans in. His hands go to her hips. They softly kiss each other. Ian pushes Nina up to the wall. Nina wraps her legs around his waist as Ian lifts her shirt up. Ian's shirt is next to come off. They violently make out for a few seconds. Ian picks her up and throws her on the bed. She unbuckled his belt on his shorts as he pulls hers off. (1 hour later) " That was fun." Ian says laughing. Still out of breath Nina shakes her head yeah smiling at him. They lay there staring into each others eyes until they fall asleep. Ian wakes up to Nina sitting next to him in a pink silk robe. He pulls her close and kissed her. " Time to go film!" Nina says. Ian laughs, pulling her in bed again with him.