Part 1

Letters

Part 1

"I wish we could go back to what we were..." It's her...

She always starts her letters like this... It's been long since she started....

I remember it all...

We were dating, secretly. No one knew, just us. We took very caution to not get caught. Parents thought we were besties... Friends thought we were besties... Unknown people thought we were besties...

We acted like besties around people and lovers when we were alone.

No one suspected a thing. Why would them? It was 2007, no one would come out of the closet. They would stay hidden, afraid of coming out, afraid of society. Not like today... Today, 2017, almost everyone comes out of the closet, proudly.

It's been 10 years. I haven't forgotten her... And she hasn't forgotten me. She became a stalker. I don't mind at all, she was always the one with the balls anyways. I just wonder... Is it really her who letters me?

About our break up... Why did we broke up? How did we ended breaking up?

I remember...

I remember it all...

That summer...

We were in the beach playing in the water,it was our last summer before university. We were attending the same one but different majors. In that summer we rented a house, just is two. No family, no friends, no pets... Just us two...

Not our first time but for sure our last time doing this...

We were playing in the water and it started to be late. We exited the water and got our stuff, then we walked to the rented house and our parents were there, inside. Once we walked in they started to yell at us... Both of our mothers... Both of our parents...

I remember it all...

They separated us... Forbidden us to look, talk, be, think with each other...

She became insane, I became insane. But I didn't had the balls to do anything, she had. She tried everything, I just followed her.

I needed her...
She needed me...
We needed each other...
But the world was against us...

My parents sued her. The judge was homophobic and didn't gave me a chance to talk. Her lawyer tried to make me talk but the judge kept saying no.

She went in for 5 years...
5 years for stalking and others...

She didn't stalked! I never felt stalked! Did people cared?! Did my parents cared?! Did the judge cared?! No one did! Just... Just her lawyer... He tried to fix us... To save us... And failed miserably...

5 years without knowing about her...

I couldn't visit her... Not because I was busy with university but because I couldn't visit her because of laws and because of my parents...

After she came out of jail, she took a year to fix herself and get her life straight. I know. I stalked her...

I stalked her thro my coworker. While she was getting her life straight I graduated from university and got a job. My coworker was and is a supporter and one of our kind.

I messaged her my address thro his Facebook.

At first she didn't understood but soon realised. And then she started to letter me.

As long as she letters me... I know she's okay and that she's mine...

As long as she letters me... I know I have nothing to worry about...