One

In Ever After High it's a very special day tomorrow .
ITS GOING TO BE ROSABELLA'S 18th BDAY!

"Hey Rosy everyone is talking about your birthday!" Daring smiled

"Yup" Rosabella blushed a bit , seeing his charming smile is a great way to brighten anyone's day .

"The sad thing is we have that test on your bday" Daring's smile faded a bit .

"We can study in my dorm tomorrow if you'd like ?" Rosabella smiled

"Ye-yeah sounds g-great!" Daring stuttered whilst trying hard not to blush .

Rosabella's book slipped out of her hand .
"Whoops" she chuckled .

She bent over and pick up her book . Daring noticed her ass , he couldn't help but look . He also noticed her panty line on her dress , it faded as she got back up .
"See you later!" She waved goodbye .

"Yeah see ya!" He waved back .

Daring thought to himself , he had to do something special for her birthday , he thought to confess his feelings and maybe make love? She usually complains about Briar making jokes because she's a virgin or as Briar says a "nun".

"Hello Apple!" Raven called as she sat next to Apple and kissed her cheek .

"Oh um hey Raven ." Apple blushed whilst sounding sad

"What's up?"

"It's Daring , I'm sick of him ruining girls! Using them as sex toys" Apple groaned.

"Forget about that fucktard , you don't need to worry . I'm here to make you feel better " Raven rolled her eyes as she smirked .

"See you tonight" Apple winked without letting Raven say a word.

""""""""""""""""""

Blondie sat down with the girls in Hocus latte.

"I've hit another news block again" she sighed whilst putting her head in her hands. "Maybe you could-" "Zip it virgin Mary" Briar interrupted Rosabella causing Kitty to burst out laughing making Cerise join in. "Blondie you'll find something to report on!" Darling winked. "Also Briar losing your virginity at 14 isn't something to be proud of" Darling pointed out. "Too bad it was Crystal to" Cedar added. "Look it's my life! Got a problem you can fuck off!" Briar got out of her seat and left, Kitty tagged along to.

~~~~~

(This is re written!)

The next day Rosabella sat in her dorm opening birthday cards. She opened one from Briar and in the envelope was a condom. She sighed but heard a soft knock at the door. Rose panicked and threw it in the trash, "Come in" she greeted. The door opened and revealed Daring Charming holding a rose. She blushed as she saw him holding it. "Happy birthday Rose" Daring smiled blushing.
He closed the door and locked it. "Ready to study?" Daring smiled but it faded at Rose's response "It's just briar being briar making me not in the mood" Daring put his hand on her chin and lifted it up a little, she blushed at his warm, soft touch. "Don't be sad on your birthday, ignore Briar. We don't have to study, we could have some fun" Daring smiled and Rosabella's eyes widened. Rose stood up, she couldn't last any longer and pulled Daring in for a long passionate kiss. Daring didn't hesitate and kissed back pulling her even closer. He began sucking and nibbling on her neck, leaving hickeys. She let out a soft moan as he nibbled on her sweet spot. He pushed her gently on the bed and straddled on top of her. It was clear he was growing hard from his pants. He lifted up his shirt and threw it on the floor, not giving a care in the world were it went. He went back to kissing her soft red lips.

Let's say that was the best birthday gift she could ever get.

They both felt a little tired and Rosabella fell asleep in his arms, Daring kissed her head and whispered sweet nothings but soon fell asleep.
Darling walked in and saw the two sleeping. The bell rang and they still didn't wake up, Darling went over "class is starting!" Darling yelled in Daring's ear making him jerk up and Rosabella sat up and stretched. "Let's go" Darling smiled. Daring held Rosabella's hand and they both walked out the door.

"""""""""""