Unaware

SUMMER
"Wake up girls!" I yelled to my daughters Shante and Dawn. I heard them groan indicating that they are getting up. I power walked down the hall and back into my room. I finished up my make up and threw on my robe over my under clothes. I walked into the kitchen and started preparing breakfast for my family. I made pancakes scrambled eggs and bacon and a fruit salad.
By the time I was done cooking my husband and children were at the table waiting for their breakfast. I poured their orange juice in glasses for them and laid out the food buffet style on the island. "Thanks babe" Derek said as he grabbed a plate and piled it with food. My daughters followed behind him and got their food. I made sure everybody had a plate full of food before I got mine. We sat as a family and ate. "Did you girls shower?" I asked. The both nodded as they ate. "Okay you have 20 minutes left to get ready because I have an early appointment today." I continued. "Oh Summer I have to cancel our date night this weekend." Derek said.
"Why?" I asked.
"I am going on a business trip this weekend for a lawyers conference." He responded. Its always something. We rarely have date nights. When we first got married it was smooth sailing but now that he is such a famous lawyer across the country things are going very much down hill. He is always on a call or on a trip.
"Its okay baby." I said softly.
"We can go out tonight if you want to."
"Okay what time?"
"Around 7."
"Okay."
The girls got up and left the dinner table. Derek sat at the table with me for a while longer and texted. I took all the plates to the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher. I went back upstairs into my room and got ready for work. I decided to wear a white body con dress with a black blazer and black pumps. I put white pearls around my neck to compliment my outfit. I put my matte black lipstick on. It looks amazing with my light complexion and it makes my green eyes pop. I added curl activator to my puff to define my curls. I grabbed my work bag and purse and walked down the hall.
"5 minutes girls!" I yelled as I walked to the stairs.
I went downstairs and grabbed my keys from the kitchen counter. I headed out the door and into my car. I waited in the car until Derek came outside with my daughters. He opened the door for them to get in the car. Shante is 15 and Dawn is 14. Derek still treats them like their babies sometimes. He walked over to my door and kissed me on my lips.
"Be safe baby see you tonight." He said before closing my door. I pulled out of the drive way and made my way to Hollywood high. The Florida traffic was heavy. I got on the interstate road to save some time but there was a big traffic jam. "Damn it!" I said aloud. I looked in the back and saw the girls on their phones texting.
After 30 minutes the traffic started to move again. Thank God. I was able to drop the girls to school on time but I will be running a bit late for my appointment.

* * * * *
I finally made it to work. I was only ten minutes late. But ten minutes can throw off my whole schedule. I went into my office and worked on my first appointment.

DEREK
She wrapped her hands around my neck and I picked her up by her thighs. My hands went up her skirt. I felt between her legs. Jasmine moaned with her face buried in my neck. I sat her on my desk and played with her pussy. Her hands unzipped my pants and she took out my dick. She started to jerk it off for a while. I tilted my head back and enjoyed it. Then she started to tease me. She rubbed my dick against her wet ass pussy. "Put it in girl don't front." I said. She smiled and put my dick in her. I gave her slow strokes cause I ain't no average nigga. I am packing with about 8 inches. She moaned loudly.
"Keep it down baby." I whispered.
KNOCK KNOCK
Oh shit. I pulled out, Jasmine got of of my desk and we fixed ourselves. I sat in my chair behind my desk.
"Come in!" I yelled. My secretary Monica walked into my office with a stack of papers.
"This is your new case Mr. Jackson." She said as she sat the papers on my desk. She spun around and left my office. Since Jasmine is my personal assistant I put her to work. "Jasmine can you please organize my files and cases." I asked.
"Any thing for you Mr. Jackson." She said in a seductive tone. I immediately got to work. I'm looking at a murder trail. I'm defending a 17 year old girl who murdered her step father. Now that's some crazy shit. I read over the case a few times. I have to make contact with the girl so that we can look at ways to win the case.