Part 1(/1)

I honestly don't know what I'm doing,  another short story for Japan-senpai... Much rush... Very short... 1/10... Please don't read...

~~

"There was a small hill,

On it was a boy and girl,

They gave in and kissed."- Claire Nguyen (a very good friend of mine.)

~~

Petals rained down from the sakura tree above you. The bright sun was shaded by its boughs, while you and Kiku sat in peace upon a small hill. The scene was anything but loud and wild, it had a calm, serene feel to it. Lately, all their friends had tried to peer pressure you into dating each other. It's not that you two didn't like each other, you two had actually already confessed, it's just that you wanted to stay out of the reach of peer pressure and not give in.

"What are we? I know that we're trying to avoid the peer pressure, but it's not bad like drugs or alcohol. So, are we friends? Friends with benefits? Dating?" The girl asked. Her name is (Y/n) (L/n) and to Kiku, she was the most beautiful lady on the Earth.

"I wourd rike to say that we are dating, but I'm not sure," the Asian man said, his black locks fluttering in the wind.

"I would love to say we were dating. Just like I love you."

Kiku's chocolate brown eyes widened, and his face flushed red. "S-so are we a couple? What wourd everyone say?"

"Who cares what they say? If we love each other, we should be able to without anyone telling us how to love."

"You're right. (Y/n)-chan, watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu." You physically melted at his accent and how Kiku spoke smoothly when he spoke Japanese.

"I love you too Kiku!"

And as the sakura petals rained down, the new couple kissed.

As the couple kissed,

Their friends were so satisfied,

Both had found true love.

~Fin (LAND)