A Beautiful Mess

I woke up to the barking of ryan. I lazily put on my shoes and walked out the door with him. We walked around the whole block. I soon then noticed and felt the pulling of Ryan's leash.

I looked up and first thing I saw was a very tall, handsome, muscular young man with the smallest dog I've ever witnessed. He grinned at me. So I grinned back. Out of a unexplainable reason, I was starting to feel attracted to him.

He then said "Hello I'm Charlie but you can call me Wolfie or King Savage.. this my dog prince."
I introduced myself & my dog to him. We stared at each other for about a minute. We then decided to meet up again tonight.
I couldn't stop thinking about Wolfie, I was in love. I put on my best outfit and sprayed a lot of cologne. I then received a text from him that he was here already in his whip. I was nervous for tonight, but once I was in the car with wolfie, I started to get to know him better. He mainly talked about his golden rings and two dogs.

*they arrive at the restaurant and finish eating dinner*

"There's something about you that makes me want to make you all mine" said Wolfie. I blushed. Wolfies hand moved away from the top of the table to his lap. I glanced at him. He then cautiously grabbed my thigh and started going upwards. I shrieked once his hand stopped on my big cock. Wolfie stood up and grabbed my hand taking me to the restaurants restroom. I stared at him in the eye. He stared back at me with a anxious, compulsive, dark look. I then noticed him take out steak we have aten. He pushed me to the wall and turned me around. Removing my Calvin Klein boxers and started filling the inside with the juicy steak. I then felt a sensation of thrusting, I turned around and see wolfie behind me. I squealed. He started working harder and harder until I finally collapsed.

Hope you enjoyed this wolfie.