Chapter 1

I don't know how I liked him so much but I did. I do remember how we met though. We were in the third grade and we were walking down the hall way and I bumped into him. "Hey" I said "You should really watch where you are going." Then he said" Well technically you bumped into me but I am sorry." My name is Taylor" I said but he just walked away. I don't know how I remember how but I still remember. And some how the next year we ended up in the same class. Of course I still liked him. But all I knew was that he had Blonde hair and Blue eyes. For all I knew he was as dumb as a box of rocks.

                  Soon everyone just figured out he was a genius. So now he has hair so blonde its brighter then the sun. His eyes so Blue like a pool once you jump in you might never get out. He is so smart probably the smartest in our grade. But there is no way that he is kind right. Wrong he is super sweet to and no one liked him but me. So one day I am writing in my note-book and I get a DM on Instagram Kadin Smail: Hey you that Taylor girl right. Kadin Smail: JK Hey what's up. Taylor Belzer: Oh nothing. We were talking until it got leaked that I liked him. Then we stopped Texting.

                      I also hated the fact that Madilynn was in my class. She liked him and I knew it and she leaked that I liked him. She would play with his hair flirt with him and it would drive me crazy. After that I became best friends this this girl Ne'Asia. About a moth later I said that I did not like Kadin anymore because I had a boyfriend but I really did not. 

                     The after a week of that Ne'Asia comes up to me and she is like "Hey Taylor I think I like Kadin." I lost focus I spaced out you know how people joke about being dead inside. Well I was dead inside and it does not feel good. But I felt bad she had just got her heart broken by Someone in our class." Okay I am glad you are moving on with your life."

                      Two Hours. Two hours is all it lasted. She was playing with his hair and flirting with him. I broke I snapped. I told her how it felt and it broke her heart. After a few days she lost her feelings for Kadin. Me, Madi AKA Madilynn, and Ne'Asia were all friends. Until the last day of the fourth grade. We were all having fun and then Lillian had a random out-burst and all of a sudden Madi was my only friend. Ne'Asia was back to flirting with Kadin. After that Kadin left and I still regret to this day as a teen not saying bye because I switched schools and Kadin moved out of town. I never saw him again.