I'll be home for Christmas

AN- i got back on wattpad just in time for this to start. I'm going to publish a one-shot everyday until Christmas so they will vary in length.

Enjoy some Kidlaw to start ;)
~~~~~

Law pov

Winter break had just started and I had no plans which was perfect. There was only one semester left of senior year, and I had already gotten my acceptance letter from my second college pick.

"Law, can you braid my hair?" My little sister Lammy still had to go to day care for three more days and she insisted on wear a different winter-themed hairstyle every week since Halloween. "Like Elsa, please."

"Ask Dad."

"No, he can't do it like you can."

I sighed, not bothering to look at her over dramatic pout. Either way, I'd end up braiding her hair. Slowly, I slipped my arms from under my thick blanket, letting the winter wind assault my body. "Hold still."

"Elsa only has one braid."

"I know Lammie." I smiled before taking her tinny mitten-clad hand in my boney ones. We looked so different. Lammie had straight brown hair with freckles while I had wavy black hair and skin that was tan despite my lack of enthusiasm towards the outdoors, but I never bothered to but much thought into it. "Have a good day at school."

"Time to go!" Corazon yelled from the kitchen before shoving a banana in his mouth.

"Don't forget your keys." I smiled, before tossing him the chain from the side table. Just because he could juggle a lot in his plate doesn't mean he could do it well. "Make sure he doesn't forget his lunch Lammie."

"Ok Law, bye." I waved them off from the front door before retreating back to my room to warm up, sitting outside with just a blanket wasn't very smart.

"Some peace and quiet." I sighed before wrapping myself in a thick layer of duvet. I didn't get to sleep much during the school week because of homework and extra curricular activities, so on the weekend, or break, I made up for lost time. Well, I tired to. "What the hell?"

I groaned before kicking myself upright.

Frantic knocks were coming from the window, and if it want some stupid bird then someone was getting the beating of a lifetime. "Who is-?"

"It's me! Let me in!" I did my best to hold a frown as I crossed my arms against the cold coming from the now open window. The red ends of his hair poked out from his winter hat as he shivered rapidly, despite having on to many layers to count.

Kidd was such an idiot. There was no sign of his truck because I would have heard it before he was on the street, and Bepo would be hiding already. "You could have rang the bell."

"You wouldn't have gotten up since no ones home."

"Oh so you came over because you knew I was alone?"I teased and watched as Kidd's pale face warmed to a frostbite shape of pink. He could not handle dirty jokes, such a perve.

"No, shut up, just l-let me in I'm freezing my balls off out here."

I sighed, not responding, before closing and locking my window. Who the hell threw rocks at someone's window. Quickly, I grabbed a blanket and threw it around my shoulders before making my way down to the front door. "You could have drove."