Gangbang

The three men sighed as they finished another video. Wolfie looked towards Ryan, his sensual eyebrows wiggling suggestively. David rose from the couch like hipster Jesus and left the room, knowing that the two men needed their alone time. He would join in later, he was positive. The two men crashed their lips together in want, exchanging fluids at a rapid pace. Charlie hummed in excitement as Ryan released his bratwurst. "Oooooo baby!" Charie exclaimed. Ryan growled like a bear as Charlie stared at his meat tube. Charlie's arse invited him in and Ryan stared at his virgin hole, perplexed. Little Ryan rose with excitement at the likelihood of being penetrated. His body was ready. It was time. Charlie put his purple-headed yoghurt slinger into Ryan's hole with a squelch and David looked up from the erotica he was reading in the next room at Ryan's moans of ecstasy. All he could hear was Charlie's scream of "YOEET" as he pushed his 6 inch schlong into Ryan. He ran into the room and watched Charlie and Ryan, rocking back and forth like a rocking chair with an arsehole cat sat on it. Chatlie flailed as he rode out his orgasm and Ryan gasped as he felt a fart escape when Charlie released his throbbing member from his virgin hole. "Did I miss all the fun?" David asked with a pout. "No." Ryan replied whilst Charie's baby making juice leaked out of him. "I'm sure we can go for round two."