Bus

Author's note: Welcome to my book of BNH one-shots :>
There's probably going to be tons of ships you may or may not like, so feel free to just skip right through em!

A normal bus ride to their house.

Midoria Izuku and Bakugou Katsuki were on the same bus. All the seats were taken and the only person who was standing up was Izuku. He was calmly holding a pole to keep his balance with his hero analysis norebook under his arms and his school backpack over his back.

On the other side, Bakugou was impatiently sitting on a bus seat, while quietely hoping the bus to get faster to his destination. If only he could just use his quirk normally in town to fly to his house or something.

...

Izuku looked around and smiled when he was Bakugou in the back of the bus. He slowly walked towards him, even though he was aware that he would probably be criticized by Bakugo all over again because of the absence of any quirk.

"...h-hey, Kacchan!" Izuku still had a strange admiration towards Bakugou and his cool and flashy quirk and somehow had some courage to speak to him, depsite his shitty attitude.

"The fuck do you want, Deku?" A mean glare overtook Bakugou's face, which made Izuku shiver and step back.

"I... I just wanted to say hi!" Izuku turned face the other way and tried to calm himself down. I guess he shouldn't have spoken to that human landmine after all.

"... Get the hell out of my sight or I'll kick your ass." Bakugou tongue flicked and looked towards the window.

"O-okay..!" Izuku quickly stepped robotically towards the other end of the bus, but suddenly-

Crash.

The bus went into an abrupt stop by crashing into something.

"Ungh!!" Izuku, being the only one standing up, was the only one who fell down during the impact.

Bakugou's eyes widened as he saw Izuku down on the floor without moving an inch.

"Deku..?" He quickly ran up to his side, looking down at his with a huge concern. "Deku... Deku..!" He started shaking the little body over the floor. "Hey... Stop fooling around, wake up!"

...

But Izuku still wouldn't budge.

"No... No, no, no!-" The red-eyed teenager started to get angry. Why? He didn't know either. He quickly gripped Izuku's two shoulders and started shaking them around with violent force. "WAKE UP!!"

A loud gasp came out of Izuku's mouth as he opened his eyes.

"... Ah?! Kacchan?"

Izuku was confused.

"Wait... huh? What happened?" He tilted his head in coonfusion.

"FUCKING- NERD! I'LL KILL YOU! DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" Katsuki wasn't one to controll his anger, so he basically just lashed out to Midoriya.

Midoriya was happy though, because Kacchan's eyes were slightly red from a formation of tears, he supposed. He was worried about him..?

"God- Why are you smiling at a time like this?! You could've gotten killed or something! Be more careful, idiot!" Katsuki frowned and stood up. "I'm leaving!" He quickly stomped out the bus.

-I'm stopping it there because I wanna :> Also I've had this part of a fic for a long time, I just never got around to post it so here we gOOo-