The Old Switch-er-oo

Raine felt weird. She felt different. She tingled and her limbs tickled. She squirmed all day in class, trying her best to disguise her discomfort. It even went far enough that her professor asked if she wanted to use the toilet. Raine had sat in her chair, blushing in embarrasment, while her fellow classmates chuckled around her. She quietly excused herself and left the classroom, taking her bag and books with her. Class had been almost over anyway.

Raine walked out of the conference hall and down the stone steps. She stopped long enough at a metal bench to throw on her jacket before jogging down the street, hoping to catch a bus to her apartment. 

Unfortunatley, the bus was a few minutes late. Raine could hardly stand still. She jogged in place, causing her curly red hair to bounce freely over her shoulders. She never saw it coming, when a firm hand was placed on her back. She turned around suddenly, only to see one of the guys from the class she had just walked out of . 

"Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." He said softly. Though his voice was kind, his eyes were cold but interested. 

"It-it's fine." Raine smiled at him, once again blushing.

Most boys didn't talk to her much. They normally looked at the louder, more bubbly types of girls. And... the ones that stuck their boobs up whenever a boy walked by. And Raine was never one of those types of girls.

"I just wanted to look at you for a moment." The boy said. "To... get your attention."

Of course, being greeted by a handsome guy was new to Raine and it had put all thoughts of "CREEPER! WHAT THE F**** ARE YOU DOING? DOES THAT SENTANCE NOT SOUND STALKERISH TO YOU?" completely out of her mind. SHe was too occupied with the boy in front of her to notice that her bus had come and gone.

Raine just kept on blushing as the man studied her face. Then (FINALLY) her practical side came back to her. The smile dropped from her face and she started to worry about STRANGER DANGER! "Uh, I really should be going now."

The man's face changed in front of her. Just for a second, so quick Raine thought that she had imagined it. For a split moment, she saw a tall brown quiff and tan skin. And then it was gone. Back to beach-blonde hair and ice-cold blue eyes. "Okay. See you around." 

And then he walked off, aware of her confused gaze burning into his back.

That's when Raine broke down in pain, the tingling had intensified. She was now begining one of the worst (yet best) things to ever happen to her. 

***********************

And there is the introduction to... The Old Switch-er-oo! Yes, the title is really weird, but I like it. Anyway, on the right is Molly Quinn, she will be playing Raine (pronounced rain) in this fanfic. 

If you enjoyed it, please follow, vote, and comment! Every single complement means so much to me, and it motivates me to keep updating soooo... until next time?

xo Christina