His Present

The party ends as everyone leaves either high, drunk or both. You yawn as you look at the trash everywhere, "whatever i'll just get a maid to do it"you say as your not rich but there is always the ones who you see drive in cars and come to houses. You walk upstairs as you feel something go up your shirt touching your back and you  turn around as it turns out to be karma. "Babe your still here?" you ask. "Yeah I mean I haven't given you my present yet" he smirks. "Oh baby you don't have to being here was enough for me" you blush walking upstairs as he follows you. 

You walk into your room as he walks behind you. You knew what was going to happen, your not a virgin he took that away from you wayyyy long ago and it was heavenly. You walk backwards and he walks towards you, just by his eyes and smirk you can tell he was going to do something hot to you for the whole night and oh you can't wait. 

You land on your bed taking off your shirt as your wearing a  studded black bra, oh god that one turned him on. He gets on top of you licking your neck and pinning your hands down above your head. You moan slamming your head on your pillow as he smirks. "Mmmm your moans are such a turn on" he smirk and he kisses you deeply and goes down to your neck. He goes and leaves hickeys on your neck and collarbone. He always gives you them every morning usually to let people know everyday that your taken by a dangerous man. You man as he sucks hard on your skin, leaving purple, blue and green little hickeys. 

He lets go of your hands as he takes off his shirt and you place your hands on his nice formed sweet 6 pack chest. He blushes and taking off your bra as he attacks your nipples sucking on them and licking them as you throw your head back wrapping your arms around his neck. he gives you hickeys on your breasts as he looks at you with those devilish eyes. He keeps kissing down your stomach leaving hickeys watching you moan.

You smirk and wrap your legs around him flipping to you on top as he becomes hard and chuckles "Oh I see your being dominant now my love". You answer with "Every chance I get". You zip down his jeans and take his manhood it out. You love his length and width, how big it is was perfect. He always fit nicely in your mouth and you began sucking, you love his texture and how stiff it is. He is perfect everywhere in that area. 

You are still sucking and every now and then deep throating as you do so you can hear his moans, "AH", "Nn fuck", "Mmm yes", "Good girl", "Don't stop" and "Ahh (y/n)". You love his moans, they make you more and more wet for him. He cums into your mouth as you get your favorite response, "Mmm yes". He cums a huge load into your mouth, it may be salty but you love it and oh it gets you in aroused even more. 

As you finish he flips you over and takes off your shirt, rubbing your wet panties feeling your clit. you throw your head back and moan as your extremely sensitive, "Ahhh karma nnn". He too loves your moans it's what motivates you and plus its his ringtone. He goes down to your hips and bites onto the front of your underwear looking into your eyes giving you that smirk that so you know it's going down. He pulls them off with his teeth while still staring at you as his eyes get lighter. He then preps your legs up on his shoulder and sticks his tongue inside of you. You throw your head back and grab onto his hair. He smirks again and sticks two fingers inside pressing on your sweet spot and arches your back. "Oh God karma, ahh Karma mm" you moan loud and bite your lip. He smirking coming up to you kissing you.

He next sticks it in and you scream in pleasure and you arch your back. He places his hands on the back of your head and you place it on his back knowing his pleasure spot. You moan louder as he begins thrusting at unknown fast speeds pushing onto your sweet spot and pulling your hair as it turns you on. You scratch his back as he moans and smirks going even harder. You can feel his manhood frictioning against your insides. It feels like your its vibrating but just thrusting, You bite your lip and drool moaning as he goes harder and you scratch deeper marking your territory. He kisses you holding your head and cums a big load in you you both moan in exact harmony of "ahh nn".

"(Y/n) that was amazing" he says panting.

"Oh I agree Karma" your panting too.

"Happy birthday my queen" he kisses your cheek.

"thank you my king" you giggle. 

"night babe" he yawns.

"night" you fall asleep.

"Karma you forgot your home... nyu hu hu hu well ill be telling karasuma about this" korosensei smirks and speeds away.