Family (KHR Short Story)

Tsuna is having a good day signing the last stack of his paperworks much to his joy. He'll finally be free from his so-called nightmare any time soon.

But somehow, he felt quite uneasy. If this was like any other day, it would have been already a mess and his poor office would have another stack of paperworks.

'That's rare. It's unusually quiet.'

After a few minutes, Tsuna smiled in triumph, finally he's done. He jumped off from his chair, his smile fading as a sigh made its way out of his lips. It's not like he's missing the noise and chaos he used to witness, he just felt like something's missing without it.

'Well, it's fine as long as they don't cause me any trouble.' he thought as he stretched his arms.

He walked towards the door and opened it and as soon as he did what greeted him was a trail of dying will bullets. As curiosity got the best of him, Tsuna decided to follow it which lead him downstairs. At the end of the trail was a black envelope with an orange ribbon in the middle of it.

Go to the place that you are very fond of. -Vongola's Guardians

"Now, what kind of prank are they up to again? And really, a place I'm very fond of? Where could that be?" he mumbled to himself as he shove the piece of paper he got from the envelope inside his pocket.

A small smile tugged Tsuna's lips as he remember the place where his lover proposed to him.

Sauntering through the garden, he saw another envelope on the table but this time the ribbon's color is red, the brunette also noticed a necklace on the top of it.

Go to the place where you recieved that necklace- CEDEF

He took a quick glance at the necklace which has the engagement ring he received from Reborn and wondered how it got here. Due to all the mafia stuffs Tsuna had to handle, he couldn't carelessly wear a ring outside so he just wears it around his neck but somehow, without him noticing it, someone took it from his neck and he could already picture who the culprit was.

With a confused expression, Tsuna ran to the back of the mansion and saw a tree houde. He went up using the ladder and saw another envelope with a green ribbon and beside it, he saw Reborn's engagement ring. The brunette couldn't help but shook his head in annoyance for using their precious rings as a material for this 'prank'.

Go to the place where you could clearly watch the sky, a place where your mist and cloud always collide.- Giglio Nero

"Mist and Cloud, huh..." Tsuna stopped for a moment and immediately knew where it wss. He jumped off the tree and waltzed inside the mansion and made his way to the rooftoop.

As soon as he got there, he saw a small pack of a marshmallow on the ground with a sticky note on it.

Full of flowers, three skies. Smile that will never perished, memories that will never vanish.- Gesso

"Three skies?" he sighed and wonder about what they're up to or what's this all about but still obliged to the intructions.

After thirty minutes, he arrived at the Giglio Nero's residence only to find his cloud guardian's hibird leading the way. When he arrived at the back of the mansion, he saw the serene green field filled with flower. He bent down on the grass and picked up another envelope under a rock.

Go to the tree surrounded by your most favorite flowers.- Cavallone

He did as he was told to with Hibird sitting leisurely on his shoulder. As he arrived at the oak tree surrounded wuth hibiscus flowerrs, he noticed that Hibird is carrying something on its back. It was a rolled small paper and took it.

Look behind the tree.-Simon and Varia

Walking at the back of the tree, there was yet another sticky note stuck on it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VONGOLA DECIMO!!!- Arcobaleno.

Turning around, various people came out of their hiding spots, it was his family.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" They all shouted happily in unison.

The Arcobaleno were holding up a banner with a 'Happy 23rd Birthday Vongola Decimo!' written on it.

"Y-You guys..." he said with a low voice enough for everyone to hear.

All of them were smiling, even the aloof and cold ones as they approached the brunette with their presents.

Tsuna wiped his tears and run to them and tackled them to a hug. "Arigatou, minna!"

'That's right...it makes me more happy to be with all of my family..'

"Tsu-kun~ Minna~ Let's go and eat already! Me and the girls have already finished preparing the foods!" Nana yelled waving at them.

Tsuna saw the foods that were prepared near the tree where they are. The table were surrounded by his favorite flowers too.

"Dame-Tsuna, you were so absorbed by your paperworks so we decided to just make your birthday party as simple as we can." Reborn gave him a little smile.

"That's right, Juudaime! Reborn-san was the one who planned all of this!" his right hand man said grinning.

Tsuna looked at Reborn and hugged the man. "Arigatou..."

Reborn hugged him back and kissed him on his forehead. "Happy Birthday, Dame-Tsuna."