Part.1

Green. Red. Purple. Blue. Pink. Bright lights flash, blinding us.

Our half conscious state of minds leave us unable to fully take in the surrounding.

Hair gets violently whipped backwards and forwards and hands intertwine. Bodies are attracted to one another - as strong as magnets.

Her button down shirt stuck to the slender frame which held it up, decorated with a laced collar and polka dots.

She too allowed for the music to take ahold of her body, each beat resulting in a different outcome of moves and facial expressions.

Her glazed eyes stared out emptily, possibly due to alcohol, possibly due to heartbreak, possibly due to the fact that she was searching. Searching for something unknown to many who surrounded.

She styled her dark, loose curls into a shoulder length bob. A thick plait clinging to one side of the dull hair.

Her gaze met mine.

I felt held, under her gaze, unable to move. She too stopped in her tracks. Disassociating from the latest beat bopping thought the speakers surrounding the brightly lit up club.

For that moment in time I felt the strongest emotion I had ever felt in my entire life. The desire to know more took ahold as I too one step closer...

And then another,

and then another.

Before I had the opportunity to get anywhere near her she bolted, as though she were a timid deer.

I craved more.

Yet I also knew nothing of her - so why should I?