1.

Perspective one:
"Ah, is that her?" I ask Yoongi. He nods his head and places the file down on the table. "This is your target, make sure there isn't any mess like there was with Hoseok on his last kill. We almost got figured out. Not good," He explains. I nodded my head and scooped up the file.

The company I work at is a hitman company, but there's just one problem. Another hitman company is also in the same citu and we rival each other. From what I've heard, they seem to be a bit more serial killer-ish and looking ti kill our recruits. I'm not really sure if it's a paying job or if it's a fun party game.

I was recently ascended in rank by Yoongi, the CEO. He runs all the underground along with this whole establishment, and gets thousands every minute he breathes. It's.... really amazing. Above ground, we are a trading company. No more and no less.

The mission I received was to kill a girl my age, which was a little out of the ordinary. She didn't look dangerous or threatening like others I've killed. She looked like a regular college girl, ready to learn. She probably has a family she regularly visited, a boyfriend she hung out with on weekends. It's never what it looks like. All I knew was that she needed to be dead, which of course I can make happen.

"I, Jeon Jungkook, hereby state that Kang Yerin will be dead in less than 24 hours."