About My Role Play Character

I strictly only role play as Grelle Sutcliff. No one else, sorry.

Name: English - GreIIe Sutcliff

              Japanese - グレル・サトクリフ

Anime/Manga I am from: Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji)

Age/Weight: You shouldn't ask a lady those questions

Height: 5"9'

Gender: Transgender Female

Abilities: Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Endurance, Soul Collection, Access to Cinematic Records, Limited Restrictions on Re-writing the Present/past.

Weapons: Chainsaw, Scissors (2), and Sickle

Species: I am a Shinigami, otherwise said as Death God or Grim Reaper.

Eye Color: Yellow and Green

Hair Color: Scarlet

Appearance: A lean woman wearing a red jacket stood with long scarlet hair. Underneath the jacket, she wore a white shirt, a brown vest, and a red/white striped bow-tie. On her face, she wore and red-framed glasses which are accessorized with a neck chain containing skulls. Her smile contained shark-like teeth and her eyes were were that of green and yellow, a beautiful glow that was much different from her attire.

Introduction: I am Grelle Sutcliff of the London Shinigami Society: Dispatch Management Division, but you can just call me Grelle-san. "I'm a butler to die for!" But currently unemployed in that field.. I have a tendency to kill the masters that disappoint me.

Back story: I've posted a horrible version but oh well, it's called Before and It's on my page..

Theme Song: Shinkou by Jun Fukuyama or Tears Don't Fall by Bullet for my Valentine

Personality: "I do love red the most. Hair, clothes, lipstick, I love them to be red. That's why I love using fresh blood to do make up for those ugly women. The more flamboyant a woman is, the more she's as beautiful as a poisonous flower"