What About Today?

"CALL ME UP, 'CAUSE YOU KNOW THAT I'LL BE THERE."

Kylie and Micah had a connection from the moment they met; their friendship moved so quickly that in less than a month, they started dating. Kylie learned somethings about Micah, she learned about his abusive father, she learned that he did drugs, but what bothered her the most was the fact that he wasn't a faithful boyfriend, causing their relationship to come to an end. That was until Micah begged her to take him back.

""STAY THE NIGHT" YOU WHISPER TO ME."

After numerous break ups, Kylie always finds herself forgiving him, even when she doesn't want to, she always takes him back. Micah loves Kylie, he knows that and she knows that too, he just has a funny way of showing it. 

"BUT IT FEELS GREAT WHEN YOU'RE HUGGING ME"

Even though they fight, and they break up constantly, there is something that always brings these two back together. Something about the way they look at each other and the way they make each other smile that makes everyone believe they are truly meant to be. 

"YOU LOVED ME LAST NIGHT BUT WHAT ABOUT TODAY"

Kylie knows that their relationship isn't healthy and that if they don't get better, the right thing to do would be to just break up, but she just can't seem to let him go. He knows all the right and wrong things to say to her. But there has to be a point in the relationship when someone will have to say enough is enough, the question is, who? 

Cover creds  to @conclude!