Adrienette

It was around 6pm on a Friday Night and Marinette Dupain-Cheng is sitting by her desk working on a new top hat which she was going to use in a photoshoot with her boyfriend Adrien Agreste. Her Kwami Tikki came out of her hiding spot and looked at the hat which was now finished. 

"Wow Marinette that looks very good" said the little red Kwami who was flying around the hat. 

"Oh thanks Tikki, thats really sweet of you. Marinate lifted the hat up "Do you think Adrien will like it?" 

"He is your Boyfriend of course he will" 

Marinate started to laugh, Tikki looks at Marinette totally confused. 

"Marinate whats so funny?" asked Tikki. 

"Oh it's just that I still shocked that me the most clumsy girl in the world is dating the most popular and famous boy in all of Paris." 

Tikki shook her head. "Marinette it's been 5 months remember".

"Oh yes I remember" 

5 Months ago Ladybug and Cat Noir were fighting a villain and Cat Noir was hurt ladybug saw him change back into her crush Adrien, she took him to her home and fix him up, after waking up and asking what is going on, she told him everything, form being Ladybug to having a crush on him. They started dating from that day onwards and also try to find out Hawk Moth true identity.    

"Marinette, Adrien's here" called Sabine 

"Coming Mom" yelled Marinette has she came down the stairs but quickly remembered that she left the hat in her room so went to get it. She came down into the Bakery and saw Adrien he run up to her and gave her a kiss on the lips it lasted 5 seconds. 

"How's my Kitty?" asked Marinette 

"He is ok, and how is my Bugaboo?" asked Adrien. 

"Great finished the top hat for the shoot", she handed the top hat to Adrien to have a look at "It's amazing but then again everything you do it's amazing"

Marinate took hold of Adrien's left hand "Come on then we don't want to be late" they left the bakery hand in hand smiling.   

2 hours later the photos were done and Adrien and Marinette were taking about things in life. Marinate kisses Adrien on the lips "I Love You" Adrien Kisses back "I Love you Too". 

A/N: This is my First Miraculous Ladybug Story

Next Chapter: Ladynoir.