"Too young."

Curse the day she even laid eyes on that.. dobe. Curse the day she even met him!

For Sasuko it was hard to admit how much she grown to actually like that dobe. Not just like. But have some soft of feelings for that thing. The feelings of attachment to him made even her stomach turn in knots and made the Uchiha gag. She was repulsed by the sudden intimacy she felt for the hyperactive blonde, not wanting to admit it, she contradicted herself in her mind that she actually adored him. Cause not even the Sasuko Uchiha could admire such feelings towards an idiot.

Sometimes her thoughts for the blonde comforted her, she'd suddenly grow fond of the idea of being around him and finally talking to him without any distractions such as her fanboy. Sometimes she'd actually like the thought of being able to hold his hand, lay her head on his shoulder, steal a kiss.. it was uncanny for her to grow so fond of someone. Sometimes she'd turn to her older sister to ask questions that made it oblivious she adored that idiot.

“Hey Nii-chan..?” she peered inside her elder sister's room oddly sheepish. She entered the room when her older sister motioned her inside to engage in conversation, she'd step in hesitantly with her head down and her fingers fiddling with one another, Sasuko would then take a seat when Itachi patted her bed for her to sit so she could go back to prepare for her mission with her own lover.

“What seems to be your issue, Dear little sister?” Itachi had her back turned to Sasuko when fixing things up. “I'm all ears for you.”

Thanks for paying attention…

Sasuko thought mentally in annoyance at her sister's lack of interest. “How did it feel to have feelings for… Shisui?” She asked hesitantly. “Like, we're you in denial?”

“I was… shy.” her elder sister began. “Yes, I would try to ignore such feelings for my best friend but then I realized I couldn't suppress these emotions for someone I loved. It was very hard for me to accept that I had fallen in love with my best friend since after him-”

Him?”

“Yes, him.” She acknowledged this him then carried on. “I had been so numb after losing him. I thought all love was just a fool. I tried to hide the fact about liking Shisui but every thought about him made my tummy tickle and every time I was near him I wanted our time together to be longer. I got butterflies and beet red..” a genuine smile formed on her features but Sasuko completely oblivious to this took her seriousness about this talk very badly. She was frightened that she was so calm about this along with her sappy tale of… love. Ew. Why? It was her first time being in love. That's why?

“Why do you ask?”

“Nothing.” Sasuko said quickly.

“Is this about your crush, Na-ru-to?” She sang his name teasingly, turning her body around to peer at her younger sister with daring eyes that showed that look of evil for a moment.

Sasuko jolted upwards quickly then stood up on her feet. She stuck her nose in the air then lifted her hands to her hips, defiantly. “None of your business.. I was just asking.” With that she retreated out of her sisters room contently but sprinted to her room once she was out in the hallway.

Itachi poked her head out of the doorway to find her mother standing there with the laundry basket in her hands.

“What was that all about, Itachi?”

“Just Sasuko going through love.”

“At this sudden age?”

“She's sixteen, mother. She's always had these feelings for this boy since she was twelve.”