Chapter 1

Hi guys,I'm Kim Hoojin.
Everyone call me Jinnie.
20 this year.
I study psychologist and graduated last year.
Recently I applied for working in an asylum-Shinryeong Asylum.
This asylum is quite famous cause only rich people and people being send by social worker with mental problems only stay there.
Yesterday,I receive a letter saying that I pass and can start working anytime I wanted.
Because this asylum is located somewhere in the woods,they provide dorms for doctors and nurses to stay there.
We can actually choose to wether stay there or not but I live too far so I apply for dorms.
My parents live in the overseas so I can just move there.

You may think I am weird or crazy applying to work in the asylum but it's actually my dream to work in an asylum since I was a kid because I wanted to cure every single one of them.
At first my parents is against it but after they saw my results,they just let me do whatever I want.
That's why I love them.

When I apply,they mention that a car will come and take me there because its too far away.
I decided to start working today and the car will arrive in 30 minutes.

Luckily,I've pack everything last night and I was waiting outside at the gate.
The sun is not that bright so I don't care.

Honk!Honk!
The car is here.
The driver help me to load my luggage in the boot.
Well,I need to go now.
Bye,I will continue my story in the next chapter.

Let's go~

A/N notes

So,how is it?My first story.
I hope everyone would love this story.
Hope everyone will comment and vote for my story.
Critics is accepted.