Have we found him?

A tiny voice asked from out of the shadows "Is he the one?"

A pinkish fairy floated gently into an opened window towards a sleeping child to look at the young boy's face.

A second one who was next to the pinkish fairy was blue fairy with a slight purple tint on his wings. He glanced over at the first fairy whispering "He seems a bit too young, don't you think?"

The pink fairy looked at her friend in shock "The stories said a young boy would save our kingdom. They never said how young!"

"Jeez Jay have some respect for the ancient scribes!" She said quiet loudly.

The young boy turned over in his small bed towards the window revealing more of his face to the small fairies.

The pink fairy glared at her foolish friend. "He is what the stories described. We've been searching all day and all night can't you just take a chance?!" She proclaimed a little above a whisper.

Her friend sighed before speaking "Alright. Fine we'll take him to the palace, but if he's not the right one; YOU can explain to your father why you ran outside on your own to look for this child!" he finished quite rudely.

"That's fine with me!" She looked at him with unkind eyes before taking a deep breath.

"Look, just help me bring the child back with us, please Jay?" She looked at the child and then at Jay for confirmation.

Jay sighed and started to reach for his side pouch that rested on his waist; all of the fairies who were guards carried them in case they found the young hero.

He brought out a small bottle of green powder that had a small tag that had been faded over time. It was attached to the lid of the bottle explaining what it was and how to use it.

Jay carefully read through the instructions, and then grabbed a pinch of the powder and blew it from his hand and on to the child's body.

Jay sighed deeply as the green powder rested on the child's body. Jay put the bottle away in his pouch and looked at the window and then at the child. He raised his hands and the child started to rise from within his sheets.

The pinkish fairy fluttered her wings in excitement. She then flew above the child and took a bottle that was attached to her necklace. She had proudly worn it when her father had told her that she was able to fly away from their house alone.

She opened the bottle that had a purple and red powder inside of the bottle. She poured a small amount in her hand and then threw it onto the sleeping child's head.

The child slowly began to shrink down into fairy size which to humans would be about the height of a small tin can. (The height would be like that of a small black olive can.)

Jay smiled at the young fairy's excitement for a moment, but his smile faded as he took a deep breath.

He began to make hand jesters at the young boy to move closer to the window. The boy unconscious flowed towards the window seal.

"Almost there Jay!" Said the young pink fairy with a gleam in her eye.

Jay smiled still concentrating on moving the small boy who was now inches away from him. Jay then stopped moving his hands for the boy to stop moving towards the windowsill were Jay stood now in front of the boy.

"Ana can you set him outside this opening?" Jay said slowly moving his hands down to rest.

"Yea." Said Ana as she moved towards the boy with her hands behind the boy's back. She began to push him towards the outside world though the window opening.

Jay slowly walked through the entrance out into the number of leaves and sticks that confronted the back of the window.

Ana then exited the boy's room and breathed in the crisp cool air that smelt of fresh dew from the morning before.

Jay flew off of the windowsill and went in between the darkness that divided the wall of leaves and sticks from the window.

Ana waited for his return with her feet dangling from the windowsill as she had sat down to wait. Ana looked down form the windowsill. 

A small pair of eyes appeared slowly from the leafy brush and a small engine could be heard, but you would have to strain your ears to listen to it, however even if a human heard it would just sound like a faraway cricket chirping away in the darkness of the night.

The pair of eyes came closer to Ana. The eyes glowed a bright yellow and Ana could hear the quiet humming of small wings beating.

A small beetle was now right in front of Ana. It looked like a normal beetle to humans although it was mostly machinery with gears and an engine that used honey as power.

It had two seats. The first one was for the driver of the main beetle which was more designed as a seat with pedals and handle bars to activate the engine which would start the beetle up.

The second seat was for a passenger to seat inside of a smaller beetle attached to the main beetle.

Jay smiled as he made the beetle stay hovering over the windowsill.

Ana got up from where she had sat down and pushed the young boy who had been floating this whole time on his back an inch off of the window seal. She put the boy in the small beetle's seat.

She turned to Jay. "I'll just fly next to you. Ok?" Jay nodded his head. "Just fly closely." Ana nodded at Jay.

The tiny beetle's engine started up making a soft buzzing noise. Jay took his goggles that laid inside of the beetle's compartment that was on the beetle's head or hood. Jay put on his goggles and started to move the beetle slowly forward.

Jay reached over to a yellow button that had a large 'W' on it. He pushed it and the shell of the main beetle opened and slowly unfolded it's wings.

While the wings slowly were being unfolded Jay pushed a green button with a large 'S' on it. A shield started to form over the passenger's seat to be protected from debris in the air and if something happened to the wings of the main beetle.

Jay started to make the engine go faster and the wings flap up and down by turning the antennas on the beetle which act like handle bars on a motorcycle. Jay then slowly started to take off from the windowsill. Making the beetle flap it's wings harder to gain momentum.

The beetle flew from the windowsill and into the sky. Ana started flapping her own wings and flew up to join the beetle in the sky and traveled right behind them to make sure nothing would go wrong.