prologue

(alois' pov)

i hummed softly, my fingers working at the papers on the table that lay in front of me.

"alois," mrs. galindo starts. i was her teacher's assistant for the period. i t.a.'d for student services. "do you mind running down to ms. rupp's class? i have a student who needs his schedule. its being changed tomorrow. his name is.." the woman looked down at the paper in her hand. "ciel phantomhive." she hands me the schedule.

i gasp softly, reading over the page.
ciel phantomhive? oh my stars...
my mind was racing. ciel phantomhive?! his class?! his hand grabbing the paper from my hand?! ohhh my god, i'm so screwed.. i chew my lower lip, picking up the paper. "yes, ma'am." i gulp. my mary janes tap against the tile of the school flooring as i walk, scanning the junior's wing.

"ms. rupp.." i see the door. i take a deep breath, my hands trembling as i walk forward, opening the door. "ciel phantomhive?" my voice was small. the whole class looked at me. my heart began pounding. i was sure i would start getting made fun of. then people would laugh, then i would cry, then my mascara and eyeliner would run, and-

"yes, that's me." a blue-haired boy stands, toying with a toothpick between his teeth. he walks over to me. ohhh my god he was hot. he had piercings that littered his ears, nose, and lips, and an icy stare.

"u-uh- yes! i have y-your schedule-!" i squeak, holding it out to him. he chuckles softly, taking it from my hands. his nails were painted black. huh. he smiles at me.

"thank you." the punk says softly, going to sit back down. i left the class immediately, my body trembling. crud muffins, i ruined it. i whimpered softly, rushing back to student services. i continued my work from there.