chapter 1 (stiles)

At the moment I'm having a shower when I feel a pain in my head,bone tail and my nails. One the pain was over I go and looked in the mirror I gasped and I went and grabbed my phone and rang Derek.

Stiles What do you want (while growling)
Something has happened to me (I said shakily)
What's happened (he now sounded worried)
Come to mine quick plea...

I did have time to finish my sentence because he turned the call of. After a couple of seconds my bathroom door open. I quickly grabbed a tool to cover up my junk but did hide the tail. Stood there shocked was Derek, "what happened" he said. "I don't know I was in the shower when it happened". He grabbed me them pulled me into my bedroom and said "get changed" and I obedied to his order 'weird' I thought 'I never obey' I though again then got changed into cloth that I cut a hole in for my tail but covered it with a long top and my red hoodie I cover my ears with a hat and put gloved on also big sock and shoes on. I nodded to say I was done.

* At Derek's loft*

Once we were at Derek's loft he got out of his car and ran to my side and got me out also picked me up. He locked his car than took me into his loft. Once we got in there we went to Derek's room. He throw me onto his bed onto my back. He crawled onto the bed until he was above me face to face. I leaned forwarded and pulled him close to me a whispered in his ear "please derek please" because now I feel like I have gone into to heat yes I no what heat is I have learned about it and gone throw it twice before you the know the nogitsune yes went throw it twice now the 3rd time yay me but it was always around derek, okay now let's get back to the story "please daddy please lot my fox be with your wolf, please I'm in heat please daddy please give it to me" Derek smiled and whispered "yes little cub yes" and then I leaned into Derek a pulled him closer to place my lips on his and we slowly kissed as I wrapped my legs around his waist. We undressed each other then we kissed again ruthly this time. I moaned softly and then I groaned when Derek kissed and then he nuzzled my neck as I moaned out " da-dd-y please ple-ase c-claim me, please m-mark me now" Derek pulled away then flashed his alpha and he growled out " you want me to claim you, are you sure little cub little mate do you want me to knot you are you sure?" I nodded my head yes " do you you take my hand in wolf marriage" " yes Derek yes I accept and agree to all of it please let my fox and your wolf be together please" derek growled " I claim you as my mate as my Alpha luna" I smiled and panted as he nuzzled me and licks my shoulder and said "and I claim you Derek as my mate and my alpha" Derek made a whine and purr noise at the sound of my claim because he is in his wolf form. I felt his teeth sink into my shoulder, deep into my flash marking me as his. He said "you need to return the mark for me to be yours too" so I did of what he said to me. I sank my teeth into his shoulder and then licked it as soon as I was finished with that I felt a warmth fully spread throughout my body now and he purred with the new spreading of our bond together. Derek kissed me now so tenderly but slowly made love to me.

"Derekkkk ohhhhh yessss please more, pleaseeee moreeee. Don't stop please don't stop you feel so good inside me" I said then he said "ooohhh my little cub....my luna your so tight....so wet for me....for daddy....ohhhhh God stilesssss yesssss....stilesssssss..." and then we both reached our limits and with that with one deep last trust Derek's knot popped and shot his seed deep into my body straight into my belly and I swelled so tight and full. He was so tender and incentive to my needs and how he touched every part of my body and the way his eyes looked into mine and watched as I came all over our body's as I screamed at our new feeling of passion and he did with my name as well. "Derekkkk!" As I did and he did mine as he shouts out "stilesssssss!". After that we settled down answer both feel a sleep.