DON'T EVER PLAY URSELF

One day WolfieRaps and his girl Sylvia Gani where going to vidcon and the rest of team alboe and Sylvia was not happy that Wolfie got pulled away by all of his fans and boys. So a few hours later when she finally got to talk to him she said he would have to choose between her and the dogs or the boys and his youtube vids and fans . Wolfie was not very happy so he said I will think about it ,later on that day Wolfie and the boys but not Ryan went out to eat. Sylvia did not go because she was to upset because of what happened earlier that day so her and Ryan was watching the Bachelorette Sylvia's favorite show . They finished the show and then Sylvia seen Ryan had a boner staring at her ass so she got up and started to undress and gave ryan a lap dance . Ryan said we should not be doing this what if Charles comes in thats my brother your his girl . Sylvia said so and pulled out Ryan's 12 inch boner and sucked it till Ryan decided to slide it in her guts! Sylvia was in heaven and said your better than Charles. So they continued to have sex and then Sylvia started screaming give it to me HARDER DADDY ,HARDER,HARDER, so thats what Ryan did then turned Sylvia on her back and then the next thing you know she had cum all over her. Then Wolfie and the rest of the boys came back from dinner and Sylvia was laying on the couch covered in cum when she heard the doorknob move she got up and ran to the shower . Ryan was terrified when the boys came in after him and Sylvia just banged all over the couch and table .
    TO BE CONTINUED....