the sky bled purple

Unknown's pov: she was meditating in the shower before heading out. clarity in a world so unsure is what she is in search of. she paced out of her bathroom dripping from her long brown hair, stood at her balcony. a thinker, always planning ahead so she won't fall behind. the skies were clear, and so was her skin. her eyes danced with stars at night. it's safe to say she's beautiful. i hated myself everyday for making her stray from my heart.

Rayne's pov: i always make the water too hot for my baths, but i still proceed with burning myself. for a second only i felt at peace with everything. yet it was so complicated & the decisions were, well i fucked it all up. i heard birds. i grabbed my towel wrapped it around me & stared out. i wished to be a bird once, but that's cliché, is it not? well, in that case i could be an angel? isn't that what he's in need of? and i'm in need of bleach and plastic bags. fuck!

Unknown's pov: i never felt more rage. not in a thousand years, not in a past life. i was full of it, it needed purpose: a drive. i knew i could do anything i wanted to at this point. i chose to love her. with all the rage my heart kept within. a disastrous thought. how could i ever fuck this up? i light a cigarette and started wondering "why?" see i did this to myself, i thought over and over about things i should've let be. but i hate to see her unhappy, it gets me upset. i had to do something. i hope she doesn't leave me.

Rayne's pov: "HEY snap out of it!" my subconscious woke me out of a daze. i need to clean, i need to. i walked into the room grabbing his burgundy hoodie, slipped into some old ripped jeans & slides. grabbing the keys, he placed his hand on mine. "im coming with you." his voice cracked. yeah, lets go. now, again, i'm wondering how i got myself into this fucking mess. i didn't do anything to deserve this. unfortunately me thinking right now makes no difference... i won't leave anyway. i told myself to stop complaining. i got in the car and thought about it every time we stopped at a red light. red. everywhere.

Unknown's pov: damn, she's upset! i have to make her smile but i'm not sure how to do that right now. i know she's scared, i am too. we made it to the store so quick, she sped the whole way here. i held her hand tightly while she trembled. i've gone too far. how can someone accept this?

Rayne's pov: before entering the store i put on my hood, i didn't want eye contact with anyone. i wanted to move in stealth. we got to the cleaning department. he put 5 galloons of bleach into the shopping cart. i got vinyl gloves, duct tape, garbage bags & towels. "do we need anything else babe?" he said. i think we've got just 'bout everything. at the register it hit me that i shouldn't buy these items under my name. "fuck, can u go to the ATM for me? its right there! i'll stay here." he scurried to the ATM without a question. remember i said i wanted to avoid eye contact? well the cashier is trying to make small talk and i grow more anxious by the second.

Unknown's pov: i got the money. walking back to the register i notice the cashier talking to Rayne, i'll fucking kill that guy. "yo, fuck u bein' so friendly for?" "uhh- my bad g" mumbled the cashier, apologetic for talking to my girl. i handed him the money, grabbed the bags & Rayne by the hand. "nigga was tryna take you from me?" "chill babe, he was just bored." i looked down thinking of what i had just put her through. i talk too much.

Rayne's pov: he does this too often and i should've known to tell the cashier not to talk to me but, who has time? besides i just caught him---"not right now" said my subconscious. walking out of the store i felt safe again, my anxiety wore off. i hopped in the car and began speeding back to the house. once we get close i start to become frantic. we're here. again. we got the bags out the backseat and walked up to the door. when we opened the door it smelled like death, but we already knew it's what we'd come back to. we brought the bags to the bedroom and dropped them onto the floor. her body got pale, all within a couple of hours. "how beautiful" i thought. the blood was indeed everywhere. i smiled.

Unknown's pov: i followed Rayne to the room. i could barely stand looking at what we've done. i avoided stepping on the puddles of blood. i wanted to cry tears of joy. she's perfect, she's insane. she's mine. i never would've imagined she'd do this for me.

tobecontinued

gwa