The Confrontation

"Mein Ladungi Bhaiyya! Mein Ladungi!"

With this determination, a very hyper Naina walks towards Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat's cabin, all drenched in water due to the rain.

Naina is hurt, hurt to the core. She is thinking why did Captain Rajveer go to her house? Is he also thinking that being Captain Naveen Singh Ahluwnalia's sister, she is a traitor? Why is he keeping an eye on everything she does?

With these thoughts, a very angry Naina walks towards Captain Rajveer's cabin.

As soon as she reaches in front of his room, without even knocking, Naina barges into his cabin, pushing the door wide open with all her force. 

And there she stands, in front of Rajveer. Her eyes blazing with extreme anger.

As soon as Rajveer hears the sound of the door, he looks up immediately. He is surprised to see Naina standing there in front of him at this hour, all drenched in water, while anger was evident in her eyes.

"Aaj toh meri khair nahi"

thinks Rajveer getting a little tensed.

He checks her out from top to bottom. Coming back to his Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat's avatar, he gets up from his couch. They lock eyes immediately!

"Mujhe darwaze per knock ki awaaz sunai nahi di"

he says, sternly

"Maine knock kiya bhi nahi, sir!"

Without breaking the eye contact, Naina replies with attitude

"Toh phir aap issi samay darwaze se bahir step out karengi or knock karke andar aayengi!"

says Rajveer with an attitude, still maintaining the eye-contact.

"NO SIR!"

she yells, leading his heart to skip a beat.

Turning her back towards Rajveer, Naina shuts the door in anger and locks it from inside. Rajveer gets extremely shocked. He knows what is coming next. He knows he might have to answer her questions today.

"mar gayya"

he mumbles

Marching towards Rajveer, Naina now stands in front of him, still keeping the eye contact.

She is angry and frustrated. She isn't able to bear it anymore. After her brother's death, she is totally broken. Her only motive to join KMA is to prove her brother innocent. And to do that, she needs to stay in KMA. Rajveer is making it difficult for her. She has to stay here, no matter what. She decides to get her answers today.

Where on the other hand, Rajveer knows what's coming. He knows that at any moment, Naina will burst her anger out on him. After finding out that Naina is his best friend's sister, Rajveer is shocked, and a little hurt. He is hurt because his best friend's sister didn't trust him and didn't tell him the truth herself. Deep down in his heart, Rajveer wants Naina to confront him, so they can start a new beginning. Deep down, he wants her to stay in KMA.

Rajveer's thoughts gets broken by a sudden scream.

"kyun gayye thay aap mere ghar?"

Asks Naina, rather screams

"kyun pare hain aap mere peechay? Kyun mere har ek ek kadam pe nazar hai aapki? Kya janna chahte hain aap mere baray mein? Haan? Mein aapko batati hun sir...MEIN NAVEEN SINGH AHLUWALIA KI BEHAN HOON!"