- Enter Spirit House -

Satire, sans tire,
Satans tired

"The skies falling baby drop that ass 'fore it-"

The music stopped as everyone stepped out the car, one by one they walked to their destination, a run down apartment.

Murdoc is the first to walk up to the door and try ringing the door bell although it looks rusted. It works and the sound rings throughout the house with no answer.

Figuring that was enough warning he turn the door knob and swung it open.

"...loudest door bell I ever heard." Murdoc mumbled out to no one in particular.

"Looks like a fixer upper." 2-D commented before the went inside.

Stepping in they notice it had several rooms to it and Russell speaks up.

"We should split up."

Murdoc grins at the idea, "Alright then! I'm no idiot though, let's split into groups."

" 'Ight I want to go wi-"

"No no!" The oldest yells aggravated. "Noodle you go with Russell, I'll stay with you bothersome face ache."

Noodle shrugs and walks off with Russell, tugging him to some living room area.

"Off we go then! Follow me." Murdoc went off with a reluctant 2D to explore the place.

He stopped at a door suddenly and peered inside, a bathroom with a tub was there.

"The bath! Don't mind me I'm just going to take a bath."

Murdoc takes off his pants leaving 2D with a scrunched up disgusted face.

He quickly turns his head trying to avoid the horror of watching him get naked.

As he climbs into the nasty old bathtub 2D starts questioning the point of this.

"Must I really be 'ere?!" He shouts over the sound of running water to the green old man.

Murdoc slides into the tub making only his face visible, "of course!"

He leans the the edge and flashes a wide sharp grin at the blue haired man.

Eyes half lidded he speaks once more, "wouldn't you like to join me and take a bath yourself?"

2D's stance stiffens and gulps, years of flashbacks were hitting him harder than the burrito he had for breakfast that morning.

His face turned redder than the car they exited from as he struggled on how the fuck to reply to his question.

"I-I uh..., w-well."

Murdoc simply purrs out to him, "you're still as cute as ever you know~"

2D shivers at the comment and hesitates, it's either join him or suffer again like in the past.

Sweating he bites his lip and nods.

"O-Okay..." He stutters out.

He undresses while the green dickhead stares at 2Ds pink ass and licks his lips with his ugly lizard like tongue.

He climbs in and sits down, face completely crimson with embarrassment.

Murdoc smiled, "see this wasn't too bad."

2D nervously laughed, "I suppose s-"

Then Murdoc leaned forward and licked 2Ds earlobe making him moan as a reaction.

His eyes widen as Murdoc moves his way down to his neck as bites to fuck outta him making him squirm, scream in delight and moan.

Murdoc licks his tongue down to 2Ds V shape and stops.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit outta you" he growls and slams him to the bathtub side.

2D obeys willingly and hoists his legs onto the ugly ass green bitches sides and offers his entrance.

He touches the others ass with his slimy gross and small dick and pauses.

"You'll be tripping over your own long fucking legs after this"

He slams into the twink repeatedly, every moan he makes sounds more feminine every time tf.

"AAAAH! AAAAH!! AAAAAH!!!~ HARDER PLEASE HARDER " He pants out like the weird way he does in She's my Collar.

Back and forth they go like a rocking chair at extreme speed, slapping water noises heard nonstop.

"I'M GOING TO-"

"FUCK"

And the waters now really white ew.

They climb out get dressed and open the door one to find Noodle and Russell pissed.

"I thought we was just looking for a place to go live you dumb gay fuck! Can't even wait till the place is ours!" She says tapping her foot.

"The place was haunted but you scared all the ghosts away with your screams, I would have done the same too. Next time wait till we are out of the picture damn."

He snaps and the two leave the others sweating and smiling nervously like idiots.

"So, according to them we get a next time?" Murdoc cheekily asks the other who looks like he got his soul fucked out of him.

He stops and thinks.

"Sure, but I'm gettin you back fo this."

Now excuse me I'm gonna go kill myself now.