Chapter 1

Boom boom. Boom boom. Boom boom.

*heavy slow breathing*

... *quiteness* ...

"AHHHHHH!"

My head snapped up to the sound of a loud high pitched scream. Startled I slowly get out of bed to investigate the noise. As I pasted my alarm clock, I saw that it read 2:30am in bold red letters.

"What the hell!" I whispered to myself is annoyance. I carefully creaked my bedroom door open in attempt to find out what the noise was without making noise myself.

I see a dim light coming from the lounge room. Slowly I walked to the lounge room to see two shadows snuggling on the couch what a movie.

A horror movie to be exact.

"Seriously!" I yell as I walk further into the room, flicking the lights on, scaring the two away from each other.

Great. Adam.

I rolled my eyes.

"What the HELL Ella!" My sister squealed. She gave me a look of annoyance.

I look at Adam who is smirking at me. Again I roll my eyes at him. He is sooo predictable.

"What the hell? Seriously? I was trying to sleep when you woke me up panicking due to you screaming because of a stupid horror movie." I stated as I walk to the couch to sit down.

"Well I am sorry that you need beautt sleep whilst I am on a date." She replied.

"Pfft. Your date just wanting tonget in your pants." I whispered to myself. But Adam must have heard me as he fake gasped, looking at me in pretend shock.

Wow. Give this guy an award for being so dramatic.

Did you see the sarcasm in that. Honestly.

I gave Adam a glare as he casually bites his lip like it is the noramlist thing to do.

My sister stares at me in a way to tell me to go-away-before-i-hurt-you.

Getting the hint, I get up off the couch and walk to my room ignoring anything that Adam and my sister Lily were doing as I turned my back to them.

A/N:
Sorry chapter is short. I will be updating once a week. Maybe every Friday or Thursday night. I don't know yet though. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share