Panic! At Tesco: A very short fanfic

I turned up the music on my phone as I walked across the road to Tesco for the weekly shop. Eggs, Bread, A few unnecessary chocolates, Toilet paper, Milk, A cheap DVD, and some flowers for my mum's birthday. My mind was usually blank and not entirely there, so I wrote a list which I was reading through as I stood outside Tesco. I turned the wonderful voice of Brendon Urie off, which at that moment was singing ''IN THE VEGAS LIGHTS!'' and so on, stuffing my phone and earphones into my jacket pocket. I walked to the chocolate aisle first, naturally, and started eyeing the one pound mint Aero bubble bars. 

''I'm guessing you like Aeros too?'' A somewhat familiar voice said next to me. 

''I'm sorry, but I don't get how anyone could dislike Aero bars. Seriously.'' I said casually, turning to face the person and then realising insantly who it was.

It was Brendon Urie. And he was in Tesco. Down the chocolate aisle. Speaking to me.

''You're Brendon Urie, right?'' I asked calmly, though my inner fangirl was going pretty damn crazy.

''Yeah. I'm visiting a friend over here, which is hence why i'm not in Vegas right now.'' He shrugged, hands in his pockets, looking adorable.

''If I asked you to marry me would that be innapropriate since you already have a wife?'' I blurted out. My inner fangirl had won. 

Brendon laughed awkwardly. ''You can be my secret chocolate aisle wife if you'd like?''

''That's good enough for me.'' This was the best. Freaking. Day. Ever. 

''Well, I'm in need of friends and company whilst i'm staying here, so here's my number.' He winked jokingly, though I was melting by this point. He passed me a piece of torn paper with a phone number on it and then started walking off, giving me a slight wave as he went. I just stood in the middle of the aisle and almost cried with happiness, holding the phone number tightly in my hands.  BRENDON URIE HAD JUST TURNED UP IN TESCO AND HAD GIVEN ME HIS PHONE NUMBER. Of course, it was all confusing, but in a good way. An incredibly good way.

When I got home I dialed the number on the paper and waited. Nobody picked up. I tried to call again, and then a voice sounded, just before I opened my eyes to stare at the ceiling.

It was a dream. All of that had been one small freaking dream.

My heart sank deeply, and I actually started to cry a bit, hiding myself away under the duvet and blocking the real world out.

Still, best-dream-ever. I wrote it all down in my notepad that afternoon, under the heading 'Panic! At Tesco.'' and then stared at the poster of Brendon on the wall.

If only dreams came true.