A Demon's Sister

It was raining hard as I ran to the manor hoping what the people in town said was true. I've been looking for my brother for 100 years now and I hope that search ends now. I ran up to the door and knocked. A woman with glasses and a maids dress opened the door. "Hello I'm looking for someone who works here" I said. "Really, then come on in" sh exclaimed happily.  'Wow this place is amazing' I thought looking around. I brought my hood down revealing what I looked like. The maid gasped and ran away screaming someone's name. I was soaking wet in a dress that was poorly made. I had no shoes on and looked rather..... "Young master You have a meeting with one of yo-" I heard a voice suddenly stop. I looked to the stair well and saw the man I've been looking for for years. He immediately ran to me and hugged me to the point I couldn't breath. "B-brother... Can't..... breath!!" I managed to get out. "Emmalyn how did u get here? Why are you here!" He asked breaking away from the hug and looking at me. "I managed to get away from mother and father!" I said happily. "All they care about is finding you to marry that ugly no good demon Adrienne!" I gave a face of disgust when I said her name. My brother sighed but that's when I noticed everyone looked shocked. "What the bloody hell are you playing at! Sebastian who is this girl?!" The boy who looked to be my age if I was human said. "Oh yes, young master this is my little sister Emmalyn" my brother said Bowing with a hand over where is heart is supposed to be. I curtsied "it's a pleasure to meet my brother's next meal" I said with a creepy voice. "Just joking!" I them Smiled and laughed then threw my brother into the wall. "THATS FOR LEAVING ME 100 YEARS AGO!!" everyone just gapped at us. "I-I guess I deserved that" he said getting up and dusted himself off. "Sadly I can't stay for long, I need to look for a human to make a contract with" I said sadly. I looked over to my brother's master to see him intensely glaring at me. I chuckled and walked over to my brother. "I hope the next time we meet will be longer" I said hugging him. He patted my head smiling a bit. "I would very much like that" he responded. I let go putting my hood up again and opened the front door, running into the rain.

Sorry if Sebastian seemed off. I'm not that good at writing but I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! I will be trying to update often but update can be slow. See you next chapter!