And so it begins!

Me: oh's yo everyone, I'm here with my first masamune kun's no revenge fanfic! And I'm here with the cast who are delighted to answer your questions and to do your dares!

Shows the cast tied up.

Masamune: what? Where are we!

Me: in a house.

Masamune: can you be more specific?

Me: no.

Aki: I demand you to untie me!

Me: I'm sorry but I can't do that.

Aki: Koiwa! Help!

Yoshino: yes miss Aki. Already has untied herself.

Me: nuh uh, not on my watch! Snaps fingers and yoshino is handcuffed.

Yoshino: looks a little shocked. My apologies, it looks like I can't help you miss Aki.

Aki: noooooo.......

Neko: why are we all tied up? I don't remember being in ropes before I fell asleep.

Masamune: actually, I don't remember us even going home, last time I checked we were all heading to the movies!

Kojuro: what exactly is going on here?

Me: oh my sweet, innocent, kojuro. It's real simple, you see........... I kidnapped you all to play a game that's like truth or dare, but we have an audience who gives you the truths and dares that you have to do or else, oh! and you have no say in it! And your stuck here till I end this fanfic!

The cast: what?!?! Shocked and nervous at the same time.

Me: anyway! Ask or dare us! Especially ones for Masamune and Aki to kiss!

They both blush.

Aki: W-WHAT?! WHO WOULD ASK SUCH A IDIOTIC THING?!?! Obviously flustered.

Me:  anyone and everyone with a brain or a shipping heart....... Anyway! Ask or dare us! Bye!