Chapter 1

The chatter of people at the service desk was echoing through the place. Some children crying for food and adults talking to one another. The five large men in front of you were signing their names up. The french man had asked you to sign your name to share a room with him. You did as you were told and sat down waiting for the keys to arrive."Oi! (Y/n)!", the french man had called out to you, along with the sound of keys jiggling. You immediately got up and ran to grab those. You opened the door and the smell of a clean brand new room came into your sense. The long wait of feeling an actual bed was finally waiting for you four steps away. You jumped on the bed and a long sigh escape your mouth. You didn't mind sharing a room with the most degenerated men. It was better than to share a room with any other of the guys.

You thought about how you came to meet these guys. When you were going for the airport to head to Egypt and visit your brother. Your parents had passed away from a car accident, and your brother worked at Egypt to study it's magnificent history. As you were heading to a subway, a man had been following you at the moment. He managed to get close to you, enough to grab your arm. His intentions were to sexually abuse you. But being taught a few ways to defend yourself, you did so. Still you were much weaker so the only thing you could've done was run as fast to the closest train. There waiting for you at the train, were four men, one of them holding the door to the train so you can run in. The guy holding to door immediately let go of the door to close, and the man chasing you had bumped into the door. They introduced themselves to you. From all four you met Mr. Joseph Joestar, Muhammad Avdol, Noriaki Kakyoin, and Jotaro Kujo. You did the same, and had explained how you were going to Egypt to visit your brother. They were surprised to meet a young woman to head to the same direction as them, only, you were going for a visit. You and the other four had met Jean-Pierre Polenareff later on. All five men had decided to put you in the team, seeing how you explained later on that a man had chased you when you were running to get into the train. They wanted to keep you safe. However, on one condition, you need to learn how to use your stand.

Now, this is where their promise in keeping you safe was broken and total bullshit. Ever since you joined in their team, all you have encountered has been Stand Users. You can see them now, because you were taught by Avdol how to send you Stand out. It was a bit hard, but you managed to bring it out. Your stand was invisible, so the first tries of sending it were hard, because it wasnt even showing to be transparent. Until one time, a certain ape had attacked you and a little girl Anne. It showed itself, but it would disappear again like a ghost. That's what was so unusual of it. Nothing from this trip was fun, but sometimes it reminded you how string you've gotten as a person. Mentally and physically.

You turned to your side on the bed. Another long sigh escaped from you. This time your thought changed to one of these men. Jotaro. He was always a thought everyday. Sometimes twice a day and it was annoying. It angered you everytime you thought of him as a person you wanted to share intimacy. This time, you didn't care of where your mind had went to now. This is the time you wanted to think through about this. Out of all the young guys of the group, you had to get heart thumps from the stiff, all black attire teen. You took a long sigh. You were equally as dumb as the other girls who would fall for him. You knew this from Kakyoin, when he told you that he would yell at all the women who were either annoying or obsessed with him. He was rude to all women no matter what! This angered you now. You hated yourself for being in love with a disrespectful man. You could've fallen in love with Kakyoin, even Polenareff, both were sweet to woman, mostly Polenareff for just wanting love from a woman.

Now angry from thinking of Jotaro, you stood up from your bed and wanted to leave the room. That is until Polenareff came up to you. "The other's decided to eat dinner at 6, so if you're going somewhere, met us at the lobby", he whispered to you. He sent a genuine smile and held onto your shoulder. The contact of his hand stiffen you up. He sent a glare at you, but it soon changed to a state of worriness. "You alright? You seem a bit off today (y/n)", his hand didn't move at all and you let out a sigh. "No I'm alright, I'm just tired of fighting all the enemy Stands.", you walked away from Polenareff and he whispered me too, loud enough for you to hear. Instead of leaving the room, you decided to stay and take a quick shower. So you grabbed some extra clothes and some shampoo you packed. You looked at Polenareff and gave him a glare. "I'm going to shower, don't try anything sneaky while I'm at it", you scoffed a bit. He chuckled and shrugged. "I won't do anything sneaky again, I swear~", he rubbed the back of his neck ",unless your okay with me just barging in again to take a piss", he looked at you with a smudged face. You blushed when you remembered the last time you showered. He desperately need to use the bathroom, wit out thinking of it, he kicked the door open and used it without knowing that you were showering. The screams of both your voices echoed in your ear. "Uh yeah, don't do that again!", you yelled at him.