I

A/N
I'm using a real person as V's sister! molisnotamazing

Vivian's POV

"That was AWESOME!!!" I say to my sister Molly. We just saw the stage show Kinky Boots. The only reason we are here is because of Brendon Urie. The lead singer of our all-time favourite band, Panic! at the Disco. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pick it up to see that my mum is calling. I answer.

"Hello, is this Vivian or Molly Hollister?"

"Yeah, this is Vivian, but you're not my mum."

"I'm Dakota Maxwell from New York Police. Your parents were in a horrific car crash earlier. They... They didn't make it. I'm so sorry, Vivian."

"Thanks for calling," I say, and hang up the phone. Molly looks at me worriedly. "Our parents were in a car crash earlier. They didn't make it. Oh Mols, what are we going to do?" I burst into tears. She puts her arms around me (and I believed that it's easier for you to let me go, you put your arms around me and I'm home) and I cry into her shoulder.

"Are you kids alright? (THE KIDS AREN'T ALRIGHT!!!)" a familiar voice asks. I look up to see Brendon standing a few feet away from me with his arm around Sarah. Inside my head I'm freaking out but on the outside I remain calm.

"We just found out... Our parents died in a car crash." Molly explains. Sarah looks at us sympathetically while Brendon walks over to us and pulls us into a big hug.

"How old are you girls?" he asks.

"We're 17 year old twins," I say.

"Do you want to stay with us tonight and we'll take you to the nearest orphanage tomorrow?" Sarah asks. Molly's face lights up at the mention of staying with Brendon and Sarah but falls when she hears the word 'orphanage'. She's read the fanfics with the abusive owners and the sluts who bully the reader.

"We'll come! We just need to go home and pack our stuff up," I say. We climb into Brendon's car and tell him our address. I pack three outfits, and obviously I'm also taking what I'm wearing.

 I pack three outfits, and obviously I'm also taking what I'm wearing

I also pack some pajamas.

 I shove in my iPhone 7, my iPad mini, Apple Mac and all my YouTuber books and shut my suitcase

I shove in my iPhone 7, my iPad mini, Apple Mac and all my YouTuber books and shut my suitcase. I head downstairs where Brendon and Sarah are waiting with Molly, who is already packed. We climb back into Brendon's car and drive off to their house.

We walk in. I hold my breath as I enter. This is where one of my idols lives. It's just like I imagined it.

"We only have one guest bed, will you girls be okay sharing?" Sarah asks. I look at Molly who nods so I say "Yup, that'll be fine." I change into my pajamas and climb into bed, Molly following. We quickly fall asleep, dreading tomorrow.

A/n
Heyo! I literally just had to fight off some stupid cyberbully on insta but dw he's been sorted out. Little fucker. Anyway, hope you're enjoying! Bai!