One shot ( maybe)

Your pov :
"Hoseok!" I shout out load but no answer. "Weird he always comes tackling me with kisses and I missed you" I shrugged and walked into our shared room not before locking the front door. I hopped into the shower and start scrubbing and relaxing as the Luke warm water hits my aching muscles.
Hoseok pov:
I'm with the gang and keep checking my phone for the time. "Shit I'm late and guys thanks, wish me luck" I yell and run out the door. I hear a couple of good lucks and lucky as I jump in my car and I text (y/n) saying I'll be there in a minute. I hit the gas and drove off.
Your pov:
"Bing" I hear my phone go off as I finish changing, I go over and turn on the screen and see a message of jhope saying he'll be here any minute. I exit out of the room and head to the couch in our living room. I'm zoned in a documentary and don't pay attention as the door unlocks and jhope walks in. I feel two hands on my shoulders and I scream and a couple of cuss words come out. "Ahhh,WHAT THE FUCK YOU ASSHOLE"I yell and turn around to see jhope in a shocked and confused look on his face. I bust out laughing as he tells me off about my language. I kiss him to shut him off.
Hoseok pov:
I'm so happy and nervous as I park the car and walk to the door. As I unlocked the door and walk, hear the tv on and I get an idea. I slowly close the door and tip toe to (y/n) and as I grab her shoulders and she jumps and screams with a couple of curse words. She turns to yell at me more but she bursts out laughing probably because of my face right now. I snap out and begin to tell her of the foul language but before I can finish I feel soft lips kissing me I of course kiss back. We part and put on a serous face on. " um (y/n) I need to tell you something important," i say as I get down on one knee"I love you and I could never imagine being without you so I have this question." I take out the black square box and open it revealing a ring" will you marry me?" I say and look up I don't get answer but simple nod of hers and I take that as in a do. I slip the ring in. I grab her and spin her around the room and then I call the guys to tell them the news.
Your pov:
As we part I see jhope get down on one knee and I start to get tears in my eyes. "um (y/n) I need to tell you something important," he says. "I love you and I could never imagine being without you so I have this question." He takes out the black square box and opens it revealing a ring. "will you marry me?" I have no words so I nod as he lifts his head up. He slips the ring on and grabs me and starts to spin me around. He stops and calls the guys. Best day ever.
The end or is it...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I look down as the casket is lowered down into the ground and I try to hold in the tears from spilling. I miss him I say as they start to put the dirt and that's when I break down. (B/f/n) is right beside me and tries calming me. I scream out loud saying why did he get shot. I look down to my belly and and rub it and I see a small hand on my check with those (e/c) tear stained eyes as I lean in the hug her. I cry until I can't anymore and I feel six strong hands supporting me. I smile and drift off to wonderland.