Chapter 1

[F/N] = Reader's First Name.

[L/N] = Reader's Last Name.

'Don't fuck up your Japanese,' You thought as you walked out of Tokyo's massive Narita airport. You took another glance at the acceptance letter you received allowing you to go to Sakuragaoka High School, your eyes watering up at the thought of leaving your parents in San Francisco, as well as your Speech and Debate and Music Club friends. This is what you wanted, after winning the National Tournament in Speech and Debate for Extemporaneous Speaking Sophomore year, you decided to learn more about the foreign nations you did winning speeches on, namely Japan.

You called a taxi, and in broken Japanese mustered up directions to the house that you would be staying at, the AirBnB page you printed detailed the address to the house you would be staying at for a year, at a nice price of 564 Japanese Yen a day. Under owner it said 'Kotobuki, Tsumugi,' the dizziness settling in as you realized the person who owned it, the owner of a multi-national, multi-billion dollar corporation that specialized in the music industry.

Over 30 minutes of thinking had passed before your taxi had grinded to a screeching halt, to which you handed him 3000 yen, with him handing you a Japanese to English dictionary, to which you replied a broken "Thank you," to. You finally get out of the taxi, and grab your 3 bags, plus Saxophone case out off the taxi's pre-opened trunk and walk down the stone path, shocked at the massiveness of the house.

Before you can knock, the door opens, revealing a beautiful girl, with blue eyes and cream colored hair, she looked like heaven had come down and brought..CAKE?

"Your [F/N] right, nice to meet you, have some cake!" The girl exclaimed.

"Are you Tsumugi?" You ask.

"Yes I am, but please call me Mugi." She replied in the most soft voice, your brain melting a little from just hearing it.

"Please, come in, I will show you to your room." She continued, to which you nod and walk in, taking off your shoes, while she took your case and one piece of luggage.

"Please, be careful with that it's a -" You we're cut off before finishing.

"Saxophone?" Tsumugi interrupted.

"Yeah." You reply.

"Cool! Your going to Sakuragoaka right?"

"I am, why?"

"Oh, I have the perfect club for you to join! How long have you been playing the saxophone?"

'This girl just keeps jumping around topics...' You thought.

"Oh, I've been playing since 6th Grade, and I played violin since 4th Grade, though my violin is coming in with another piece of luggage."

"Well, I'm sure you'll like the Light Music Club."

"Light...Music Club?"

"Yeah, a master violinist or saxophonist would be a perfect addition to the club!" Tsumugi ended the conversation, as she showed you into a big room with a bed that looked like a queen-size.

"Oh here's the remote." She says handing you the bed's remote and the TV remote, which shockingly proved the bed to be an adjustable memory foam one, and the TV was a Smart TV.

"Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes!" She reminded as she walked out of the room. You closed the door, and got to work immediately, unpacking the massive amounts of hangers which your mom has insisted you bring, and had also caused you to pay extra due to the checked-luggage fee United had. You then unpacked your clothes, unpacked your hangers, and found yourself holding in the shock and awe of the walk in closet which you would store your clothes in for a year.