in the woods page 1

12:00 at night wondering through the woods. It was pretty chilly out and the weather seemed fine.you might think that this is the same old story of wondering  teenage boy who is  lost out in the woods by himself. sad to notify you but I'm no ordinary boy. You see  my name is Jeff....Jeff the killer and I just got done murdering some people. You see I had rough life with bullying and I'm kinda crazy person. i currently ran away the place i call home the house full of murders with my friend cj but ill explain to you the reason why latter. *my phone rings and rolls my eyes* remember my friend cj ya that's her some times she acts like a nagging mom try's to tell me what to do. so far that has never worked *answers the phone knowing that it will be yelling at me for how late it is*

  Cj: *talks through the  phone to jeff a bit pissed off that hes not back at the apartment yet* "Jeff do you now what time it is. you have only 4 hours left of night left. I can hear the cops patrolling the streets. come home now!" * has been inside all night and hasn't gotten any sleep due to all cops loud cars every where* this boy he never listens to me and i worry so much "just get home as soon as possible".

 Jeff: " ok mom!  why you got always check on me when i am out here your stating to sound like slender"  she always get like this always worried well i guess I can't blame her. *starts walk down and old trial sighs* " see you soon" *hangs up the phone* cj had a tough life you see she an experiment gone wrong made to kill villains but you see their was a scientist had fallen in love with her thought of her as a daughter. Then fire happened and she was alone and lost slender founder her years ago. She someone you don't want to get on her bad side. *I continued walking the trail need at lake* "now this isn't right I was sure that I was going the right way.

......................................................
Author
Well here you guys go page one of chapter one I hope you guess like it page two soon come out I'm glad to make this update on this story. Lot will be different.