Ender: the way things were

The world isn't always as it seems but all you have to do is just roll with the punches. Trust me, life is a bitch ass liar, I would know. Our story begins in the End, my home, the land of the Endermen and the Ender dragon. I used to go to end high the high school for just the mobs that live in the end, now when I went to this school they all knew what I was not who I was. They knew me as the perfect Ender person, I was the first to learn how to control my scream, I was the first to use my powers, and I was the first Endergirl with purple hair. In this time I had a boy friend his name was shadow he, unfortunately is important to what I am going to tell you. All he wanted was for me not to know his true intentions, all he really wanted was to get into my pants. Once he got that my life was never the same, I was pregnant. I had to leave the school, had break the Ender portal from my house to the school and create a new one leading to the over world. The high school for every mob in the world with creepers, skeletons, zombies, even from the nether! And the school that held the mob king himself... Herobrine! You know, I don't think this story will be so bad after all!

 Herobrine! You know, I don't think this story will be so bad after all!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.