1

" Make me yours , " She whispers in his ears , lightly nibbling it and hugging him tight .

He didn't expect this welcome from his wife of two months after his return from his London Business Trip to be like this . He didn't know what had changed his wife's mind of keeping SEX away from him for whole of their lives Change ...

But who was he to argue ? He always believed in the famous quote , happy Wife , happy Life and so he scooped her in his arms making her shrill at his suddenness .

" I've been waiting for this , " Sanskaar whispers in Swara 's ears  and she blushes .

She was never the girl to blush or wait for her man to make the first move . Which is what attracted Sanskaar like a moth to Swara . Swara has always been Bold , Confident , Sexy and fiercely independent .

She never liked anyone ordering her around or yet to follow orders or decisions of others . But he'll broke loose when Sanskaar demanded her to marry him after their one night stand , accusing her to robe his virginity .

Swara had been speechless at his accusation . It was not only him but also her that loose their virginity in a drunk party at Club Medona . But dare she say that .

Swara had not bled like most Virgins do . There was probably a spot or two of her hymen which Sanskaar noticed and blackmailed her into marrying him .

It wasn't that she didn't like Sanskaar . In fact both of them were in a live in relationship for more than two years now . Whenever Sanskaar tried taking the next step , Swara would always put him off or she would turn terribly cranky and not let Sanskaar in which frustrated hell out of him .

So after few of his futile attempts of convincing her to marry him , He finally gets frustrated and gets heR drunk . So that she would tell the reason for her denial to a long time commitment .

But his plan backfired and both of them ended in bed loosing their Virginities to each other . Only God knows how Sanskaar had thanked his stars for giving him a reason to marry Swara . Either by hook or crook ...

Swara had put up a fight , a tough one indeed but she lost by his seduction skills on bed and agreed to marry him reluctantly but after which irritated Sanskaar to an extent where he would himself ask her for divorce .

But that never happened as he knew his little vixen well enough to not take the bait .

Swara thought she was succeeding in making him hate her because neither of his family liked her because of her Bengali Background .

The Maheshwari 's had high standards set for their daughter in-law - Sanskaar 's wife . Swara was everything they didn't want .

They wanted a Marwari girl from high reputed family where as Swara is a Bengali and an Orphan .

They wanted a girl who doesn't speak up and follows their instructions Without questioning their decision but Swara is a wise decision and choice maker .

They wanted a girl who would love to be a home maker and not business deal cracker . But , Swara is well known to break and make deals in the business room .

They wanted a Conservative girl . Though Swara is conservative in modesty , she didn't show them that by dressing up in western clothes just to rile them up ...

But Sanskaar knew his Swara and didn't say anything when Annapurna questioned him of her way of dressing and breaking the traditions of Marwari bahu to dress traditionally .

Sanskaar also let Swara work on her own instead of depending on him which created rift between Durga Prasad and him .

Durga Prasad didn't care about Swara as long as his son was taking care of business . He was a mechanical man who doesn't give much importance to his personal life that's the main reason Sanskaar 's family was united yet every individual of family lived on their own terms . No one bothering the other .

But he'll broke loose when Swara out powered in cracking few deals against Maheshwari's . Sanskaar was happy for his wife's success but he couldn't  miss the spark that ignited after Swara 's victory between his father and wife .

It started only after one month of his marriage when the whole family would outrageously decline Swara 's help or presence in family conversations and she was only happy to be ignorant of all these because she thought her stay here was temporary .

But as every day passed , Sanskaar 's care grew proportional to his family's verbal assault on her and that made her rethink her decision and here they are looking into each other's eyes lost in the depths of their souls .

" You sure ? " Sanskaar asks lowering Swara on bed to which she doesn't answer instead pulls his collar and captures his lips with her and just like the first time , sparks ignite in their bodies at their close proximity .

Sanskaar let's Swara take the lead and she happily obliges biting his lower lip while he does the same to her upper lip . She slowly coaxes him to open his mouth so that she could relish her husband's presence but Sanskaar denies her making her groan in his mouth and taking this as opportunity , Sanskaar takes the lead and slips his tongue in her mouth and tasting her . His jaan . His craving ...

They don't know when they undressed each other in their kiss but they had important work to do ahead than to think about such a petty issue .

Soon they both become one again in the nights of stars only that they didn't know of what future held for them ....

♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂

Don't forget to Vote , share and comment ...

Love ,
Kruthi ❤

♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂