Luna Oneshot

" Its just incredible how the moon changes shape in the horizon" she pointed at the article showing the different faces of the moon this month.

Dan faked a smile. He doesnt really get her. Science can tell why the moon changes face. Its how it rotates around the earth then the earth rotates around the sun and the sun gives light to the moon and all. But he doesnt have the guts to tell her that she is just plain weird.

" Dont give me that smile again. You could just say that you're not interested" Zade closed the article then stand up. She fixed  her clothes fold. Dan raises a brow and thought to himself she's going to walkout. And he's right Zade walk out of the room with head held high. " If you can't accept the fact that i am amazed by a moon. Then i'll leave now." for a second Dan talked to himself. That would he stop her from leaving. Or just let her go.

" Wait Zade. Im sorry." he screamed at the stairs stopping Zade. Zade looked back raised a brow high, higher than ever. " Sorry? what can a sorry do?" Dan searched for a word to say.

" Would a sorry will take away the things you said about me if im facing my back?" to be honest Dan is shocked to hear that. And he knows to himself that she is right. But he still chooses to deny the truth " What? what are you talking about Zade?! "

Zade laughed. She knew that Danny will deny it. " Dont deny it. You'll regret it if you do. " you can hear the threatening in her voice. Dan didnt pay much attention to it. He knows she's weak. She just acts tuff.

" So you're saying im a Back Stabber? " he chuckled. " Well look at you. You have the face of a stabber and the chance when im facing my back. So why not right? " Zade said. She rolled her eyes but still wear a smile. A very bitter one. Zade continued to walk down stairs while Danny stand still at the other end.

" Come on Zade you know i wont do that. I would'nt do that to the girl i love " Danny followed Zade downstairs. " Well you did." Zade pushed Danny away and started walking towards the door.

Danny rolled his eyes. The truth is he does'nt feel the same way he did last year towards Zade.

"Zade. I just dont feel it. There's no spark anymore " Danny has to be honest. Even he tells everyone that Zade is weird. That Zade denies science. That science doesnt answer all the question she has in mind. That Zade is just strange.

" So you're saying that you want us to break up." Zade stopped herself from walking out completely. She knows what Danny is saying. The past few months they are having problems and fights. She thought a time out  would fix it but now a break up will.

" I dont mean it like that " Danny said stepping at the last stair step. Zade raised her brow. " Yeah you are. If that's what you want then ok. Its over." she pauses. Stepped at the door. " We are over." then completely closed it.

She didnt want to cry. Not a single drop of it. It was dark outside. Only the light of the moon lighting the way. She laugh. Well its a fake one if you did'nt notice. " Thats why i love you Luna. You always light my way even in the darkest times." she was talking to the moon. She did'nt care what will people say.

She ended up at seven eleven. Except from looking at the moon, she always feel better after a good cold bitter snack. She went to the machines. Gets some ice cream and some other snacks too. Went to the counter and paid for it. She knows that anytime her tears is going to fall. She ended up shouting at the cashier.

She went to the chairs outside seven eleven. Sat there and started eating her food. She did everything she can. She eats to distract herself from crying. She even sang loud that everyone at the store looked at her confused. They think that she is just drunk. But the truth is she is just tired. Tired of love. Not to mention heart broken.