Ch. 1-Go for it

"Hiiii guys it's Mia!Soo today I'm going to talk about love..What even is love?How do we really know if you really love someone or just like someone?Is this true that real love is when you can't stop thinking about someone for more than 2 months? Well I don't really know.Aaand Because I don't know much about love I'm just going to give you my opinion on it.Just a quick information this is going to really awkward because I have audience.''I smiled to the camera and turned it to Ricky,Connor and Kian.

Jc was at the mall with Sam and Trevor

''So let me tell you a story..When I was around 14 I had a friend and we talked and he asked me if I have a crush on anyone and I said no and I asked him what about you and he was like..No I don't have a crush on anyone..after three hours I saw that he got a girlfriend and he was ''madly'' in love with her and he posted a picture with him and her kissing and stuff and you know what?For me this is not love!......''After and hour I finished my video..

When I finished I looked at the boys and they were staring at me.I just laughed.

''Wow..This video is going to be amazing..''Ricky said and putted his arm around my shoulder.

''Do you really think so?'' I asked and looked him in the eyes.He just smiled

''Of course I mean it was your opinion and I completely agree with everything you said it it.'' Ricky smiled and pinched my cheek.

''I'm hungry!!'' Connor said and looked at me with his super cute puppy eyes.

''I'm not in the mood for cooking..Why don't we order pizza?'' I smiled and everyone's eyes sparkled.

''That's what i thought the answer would be..''I laughed and picked up my phone and order a pizza.

After an hour we are all laying on the couch full, thinking about pranking Jc,Trevor and Sam.

''Do we have any oreo's?'' Kian asks an I know exactly what is he going to do.

I stand up and go to the counter and grab a pack of oreos,then I go to the bathroom and grab Jc's toothpaste.

We remove the white cream and replace it with toothpaste.

''I hope they don't find out.'' Ricky says with a smile and I just smile back,

We hear the door's crack.They are home.

We take the oreos without toothpaste and start eating them.

''Hey dude want some oreos?'' Kian says and offers Jc a bowl of toothpaste cookies and I try my best to not laugh.

''Yeah sure.'' He says and picks one out and bites into it.

Jc starts choking and we all just laugh when he forces Kian to eat it.

''Ok guys stop now.'' I laugh and they stop.I glance at the clock it's already midnight.

''So Mia are you going to film fake girlfriend tag with me tomorrow?'' Kian asks and looks at me.

''Yeah sure we already talked about it didn't we?'' I say and smile at him.He just nods.

''Watch out that this 'fake' girlfriend tag doesn't become the real one.'' Connor winks at us and I roll my eyes.

''Ok..enough..I'm going to sleep now..Nigth guys.'' I smile at them and go to my room upstairs.

I take a shower and brush my teeth and go to bed.

I fall asleep.Suddenly I hear someone screaming.

I rush out and find out that it comes from Kian's room.I step in and find out that he was just messing with me.

''Kian you fucking idiot!!I thought that something was really wrong with you gosh you scared me! You need to stop doing that!'' I yell at him.

''Kiss me!'' He says.I know he is only joking 'cause he said that to Jc few times before but this time I go for it.

I grab his t-shirt and pull him closer to me and kiss him.