Poseidon's Guardian Wolf

Poseidon is the Geek god of the sea. He is the brother of Hestia, Hera, Demeter, Hades and Zeus, son of Kronos and Rhea. Poseidon is the kindest brother, but he is also the one with most power. His little brother, Zeus, never knew that his brother was more powerful then him and Poseidon never said anything, he let his brother have the place as king of the gods because he never wanted to lead others, yet he was a natural leader.

Once his little brother wanted him gone of Olympus because he never did what he wanted and Zeus could never defeat him. So he sent a huge eagle after his brother and the eagle would not die before Poseidon was dead. But Zeus did not know that wherever Poseidon was, his own guardian was as well. Poseidon´s guardian is a huge wolf. It looks like a shadow, midnight black, and it has sea green eyes. On his sides there is two blue lines that goes down to his tail. The blue lines are also in his face and he has a necklace that is a blue diamond that contains the power of the wolf moon. The wolf moon is when wolfs and werewolf's are the strongest and not even silver can kill them. He could look like a huge wolf, a classic werewolf (meaning a wolf/man) or human. When he was human, he could be mistaken as Poseidon´s son, because he had black hair and sea green eyes. His eternal age was 12-18. His name was Lýkos, meaning wolf, in Greek. Lýkos is wherever Poseidon is, but no one ever sees him.

When Poseidon fell in love and had a child with the mortal woman Sally Jackson, Lýkos protected both her and her son, who got the name Perseus Lýkon Jackson. Poseidon named his son after his guardian because Lýkos was like a son to him and he knew that Lýkos would do anything to protect his son and mortal lover.

When little Perseus was 1 his mother married a man named Gabe to hide his scent, but Lýkon always knew were he was because of the bond that Poseidon had made between them by naming his son after his guardian. When Perseus was seven Gabe had been very drunk and hit Sally so much that she died, leaving Perseus with a monster of a man. Poseidon had been so angry that the sea had not calmed down until he was sure that his son was safe. When this happened Lýkon was watching over Perseus and he could not see, nor hear, what was going on in the next block were Sally and Gabe had been with a few friends of Gabe for dinner.

For one year Lýkon had to watch Perseus get abused when he was home and get picked on in school and one day Lýkon had had enough of it. He walked up to the bully and ripped him of Perseus. The bully, Mike Stanlee, had yelled at him and Lýkon had simply glared at him with his wolf glare and Mike had ran away like a scared kitten. Lýkon took Perseus to the beach and called out for Poseidon who immediately came and when he saw what had happened to his son he made the decision to raise him at Atlantis, he diden´t care what his wife, Amphitrite, though. He would not leave his son with such a man.

Poseidon, Perseus and Lýon travelled to Atlantis with Perseus on Lýkon´s back. The merepeople in Atlantis had given them curious looks and Lýkon would just glare at them if they came to close for his liking. Once inside the castle they walked to the throne room and saw that Triton and Amphitrite were sitting on their throens. When they walked in Amphitrite looked at Lýkon and Perseus and when she saw Perseus she swelled with hatred for the boy she knew was the product of her husbands affair. Triton however just walked forward and looked at Perseus with a smile and brotherly love for him. Triton knew that Perseus was born and he had helper Lýkon look after him. Lýkon layed down so that Trion could get a better look at Perseus. The whole time Amphitrite looked on in surprise and confusion as to why her son was smiling at her husbands spawn. She slowly waked to her son and husband and glared at Perseus who looked scared. Lýon growled at her and she took a step back, surprised. Poseidon took his son and held him close to his chest while Triton stood next to him and looked at his mother with hatred in his eyes. You see Amphitrite had taken a liking to hitting him if something he did, did not suit her. Poseidon did not know of this and looked at his eldest son in surprise that he would look at his mother that way, so Triton explained to his father what she would do when he was not here and it took seconds for Poseidon to go from calm to furious. He banished Amphitrite from the ocean and told her to go and never come back, because if she did then Poseidon would kill her. So Amphitrite left and 10 years later she faded. At the time Perseus, or Percy like he wanted to be called, was 12 and was going to go to Camp Half-Blood, but he is not going alone. He was going with his brother, Triton, and his best friend and guardian, Lýkon.