Summer Nights

"Goddamn, its hot," Mccree said as he tossed and turned in his bed. Hanzo ignored him and turned to face the wall.
The two Blackwatch members were roommates, and they shared a bedroom. Mccree's bed was on one side of it and Hanzo's was on the other.
Jesse fiddled with the covers and flipped his pillow over. "Why the hell is it so damn hot tonight?" He muttered to himself. He rolled over and again tried to get comfortable. Beads of sweat dripped off his face.
"Well, maybe if you went to sleep, you wouldnt have to worry about the heat." Hanzo grumbled from across the room.
"How can i do that? It's so damn warm that i cant get comfy, and my bed's already soaked in sweat!" Mccree said as he kicked off the sheets. "And why the hell do we still have these blankets? It's hot enough without em, like hell im gonna use em in this weather!"
"Mccree, would you just shut up? If you cant sleep, then so be it, but IM trying to, and i cant think straight with all this noise you're making." Hanzo said, pressing his pillow against his ears.
Mccree mumbled to himself and continued trying to find a cool spot on his bed.
"Commander Reyes is testin us, ill bet. Thats why he aint had an AC installed in our room. Everyone else has an AC in their room, but we aint got crap." He flipped his pillow again. "Even with the window open, it's stuffy in here. Hell, with the window open it's HOTTER in here. The damn thing's just blowing more warm air into the room. I swear, t'morrow im gonna march right into Reyes' office and-"
"Mccree, i will ask you one more time," Hanzo said, sitting up. "Go. To. Sleep." He lay back down and shoved his head underneath his pillow.
"Damn, alright, I'll try to sleep. Emphasis on TRY." He turned to face the wall and slipped the blanket over his legs. "Hanzo gets so damn pissy when it gets warm," He mumbled to himself, "I mean, i get it though. This damn weather can make ANYONE mad." He sat up and punched his pillow. He turned it over again and lay flat on his back. He buried his face in the crook of his arm and groaned. "These damn pillows are soakin up all the cool left in me. Damn Reyes... They couldve at least given us a fan or somethin. Even one of those paper ones. Anythings better than rottin in this damn-" He stopped when he felt the covers rip off of him. He uncovered his face in time to see Hanzo move on top of him, his arms on either side of him and his body inches above his own.
Mccree's eyes widened. He tried to say something but found that he had lost his voice. Hanzo moved his face closer to his.
"Jesse," He whispered into his ear, "if you dont stop complaining, ill give you something to feel hot about."
Mccree's face turned bright red and Hanzo slowly got up. He made his way back to his own bed and lay down.
Mccree lay frozen on his bed, not daring to utter another word. Hanzo smirked, having achieved his peace and quiet. He made himself comfortable and closed his eyes.
"Goodnight, Jesse." He said as he finally drifted off to sleep.